Late March/Early April bumps 2013

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Hello and welcome all late march to early april bumps this is a group thread for all the lovely ladies that are wanting to know who is who and when we are all due, this thread was created speicaly for my friend candyapple19 so come on ladies drop in give us your name and due date and take a seat and have a good old chin wag with us lovely lady's

(now i know your all wondering why did i make this because i'm early March but if it wasn't for CandyApple19 i wouldn't be here)

March Bumps
Annamumof2 - EDD = 7th
ladyredlainey - EDD = 28th
katy78 - EDD = 28th
kelly1973 - EDD = 30th
CandyApple19 - EDD = 31st
onemorebabe - EDD = 31st

April Bumps
prickly - EDD = 1st
theresarhuebb - EDD = 2nd
ebella - EDD = 3rd
slurpie - EDD = 4th
gemsar - EDD = 5th
nimbec - EDD = 7th
merymoomin - EDD = 16th

YAY! come on girls tell us your due dates so we can get ya added <3 xxxx

Hello everyone. I'm due baby number 5 31st of March by my dates :) xx

Hello can i join please i'm due 7th april YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hello can i join please i'm due 7th april YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

of cause you can babe... and welcome i shall now add you to the list that will grow of us lovely bump ladies

yayy this threads getting started!!

So i stupidly found another IC today in the bathroom and took it and was GUTTED when the test line wasnt as dark as the control line :( :(.....id have thought it would be by now....GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candy don't panic it may have been diluted urine or just that the line on cheapies sometimes doesn't get as dark maybe? is it the same or darker than last week?

dont be silly babe if you peed like half hour ago then your wee will be weak and that is why the line is alittle lighter then it would of been if it was a first wee.... now no more testing or i will tie your hands togther

well the stupid thing was, the sample i dipped it in was only a tiny amount of wee cos id just peed half an hr earlier......

the line is VERY dark dont get me wrong, just not as dark as the control line.x

just take things easy babe you have a doctors appointment tomorow so chin up think happy thoughs and let the doctor know how worried you are tomorrow

i mean my wee was a little bit diluted..and there was only a tiny bit of it......

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
Hello and welcome all late march to early april bumps this is a group thread for all the lovely ladies that are wanting to know who is who and when we are all due, this thread was created speicaly for my friend candyapple19 so come on ladies drop in give us your name and due date and take a seat and have a good old chin wag with us lovely lady's

(now i know your all wondering why did i make this because i'm early March but if it wasn't for CandyApple19 i wouldn't be here)

March Bumps
Annamumof2 - EDD = 7th
CandyApple19 - EDD = 31st
ladyredlainey - EDD = 31st

April Bumps
nimbec - EDD = 7th

Can I join...way to go candy! Lol...my edd 1st April...off to docs right now! Lol

im panicking prickly cos my tests arnt as dark as yours are now :( </3

let me introduce myself to you lovely ladies, my name is Anna i'm 27yrs old and married to the wonderful man named Andy been with him for 9 years (i think) and married 5 years (i think), i'm a mum to 3 wonderful babies and a angel who i lost when i was 4 weeks gone before i concived flynn and i am due with another which its alittle complacated we wasnt exspecting it and i am honest i did try to go get an abortion but i have had a few people talk to me and well candyapple19 here has spoken to me and helped me though the hard times anyway i am a stay at home mother Jason and skye are in full time school, Jason is autistic alittle hard to handly sometimes but we are coping well, Skye is my little princess and is perfect in every way and Flynn is my little baby who is 13 months old and alittle lazy baby, i am alittle worried though about this baby number 4 and how i will cope and i hope in time you ladies will help me smile and see the way forward

please feel free to ask me any questions if you have any

Hii, im Kat, my real name is Kathleen. I'm 21.
This will be my 3rd baby, and this pregnancy is following a mmc in May, so we're very nervous about it all (hence why i obsess over the darkness of lines?!)
I have two little boys to a previous partner and this baby is with my new partner, we want loads of kids so hopefully nature plays ball for us :D
I get to see my GP tomorrow and i reallly hope to god he refers me for an early scan at the epau, as in april we had 4 horrible scans of not knowing if things really were over, and it was exhausting! all we want is to see a baby in there growing good and proper..so fingers crossed for us please! I have a digi test i intend on taking at 6 weeks so i can get my 3+ finally! I know it might be overkill waiting that long but we're very short on money at the moment and cant afford to buy another if i get a 2-3, another reason why i keep testing with ICs, because i wanna know if id defo get it or not?...hmmm.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't panic hun that is a brilliant line!!!!!

i know :(i think im just scared the baby will stop growing again and somehow id know from the darkness of my lines..daft i know.

Candy i'm the same i'm still poas everyday!!! i'm so scared of loosing my bean as i had a chemical earlier in the year :(

Oh and i'm Becky this is my first baby with the love of my life! Desperatley hoping he/she sticks!! I had my first IVF appt booked for 7th august - i still havent cancelled it as i'm worried i'll jinx my little bean!

i know :(i think im just scared the baby will stop growing again and somehow id know from the darkness of my lines..daft i know.

we all understand babe we all go though the same feeling and until there in our arms we will worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->