Late March/Early April bumps 2013

isnt it amazing, even with my 1st little boy, i had no idea about how pregnancy worked or the % of miscarriage, even then i still worried id lose my little baby..and i was only 17 and i hadnt a clue, nature is amazing and our instincts are so strong...i just want us all to have healthy babies at the end of this, i dont want to be another 1/4 that lose their baby..as ive already seen a fair few miscarriage threads in first tri...i dont wanna be the one to say goodbye again..that sounds soo selfish doesnt it.

isnt it amazing, even with my 1st little boy, i had no idea about how pregnancy worked or the % of miscarriage, even then i still worried id lose my little baby..and i was only 17 and i hadnt a clue, nature is amazing and our instincts are so strong...i just want us all to have healthy babies at the end of this, i dont want to be another 1/4 that lose their baby..as ive already seen a fair few miscarriage threads in first tri...i dont wanna be the one to say goodbye again..that sounds soo selfish doesnt it.

no babe your not selfish your just like anyone of us.... and it isnt nice to see the MC threads and we will keep our fingers crossed for all of us

its scary stuff. but i feel so much different this pregnancy...

its mad isnt it......watch it we'll get to 9 week and there will be vomitting everywhere LOL. i felt sick lastnight alot, it just came outa no where but woke up feeling totally normal;

its mad isnt it......watch it we'll get to 9 week and there will be vomitting everywhere LOL. i felt sick lastnight alot, it just came outa no where but woke up feeling totally normal;

i know what you mean i left andys family gathering and i got near the car put flynn in his car seat and was alittle sick out of no where i was like o_O

yayy this threads getting started!!

So i stupidly found another IC today in the bathroom and took it and was GUTTED when the test line wasnt as dark as the control line :( :(.....id have thought it would be by now....GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat it is really dark xxx

Hello everyone. I'm due baby number 5 31st of March by my dates :) xx

welcome hun and its good to see another girl in the thread.... take a seat and tell us alittle about yourself

I have been married 8 years and have 4 girls, no doubt little tiny will be a girlie to lol
I'm feeling the slightest bit sick now, tingly boobs and just feeling off lol. I've been craving meat and salt and gravy mainly.

Hope your all keeping well.
I have my booking in appointment at the midwife clinic so hoping it goes well this afternoon xx

Hello everyone. I'm due baby number 5 31st of March by my dates :) xx

welcome hun and its good to see another girl in the thread.... take a seat and tell us alittle about yourself

I have been married 8 years and have 4 girls, no doubt little tiny will be a girlie to lol
I'm feeling the slightest bit sick now, tingly boobs and just feeling off lol. I've been craving meat and salt and gravy mainly.

Hope your all keeping well.
I have my booking in appointment at the midwife clinic so hoping it goes well this afternoon xx

good luck hun, i havent been to see the doctor about my pregnancy yet... because its been complcated

Aw hope everything is OK Anna :hugs:
I only went because I needed to change my antibiotics, as the ones I had before were for a normal uti, turns out I have a different one, so needed another course of different antibiotics, which is worrying me as I've never taken antibiotics before in pregnancy.
Also on 5mg of folic acid, which I would also like to know why I'm on it, so questions I hope will get answers today xx

i couldnt tell u why ur on 5mg of folic acid but its not a bad thing! just extra care for the baby :)

cant wait to get to 6 weeks cos i know by then the baby will defo have a heartbeat :-D and itll be the size of a lentil! :-O

wow ladies - so different, yet so similar we all are! Thanks for sharing your stories.
Kat - your lines are beautiful! Please CHILL out...my doc has told me to do just that...as I am like you obsessing over lines on HPT's and terrified they will start fading...and scared due to lack of preg symptoms...but...

He took my blood for 1st beta HCG today and will repeat them on Friday he said..he is referring me to early preg unit again for scan probably around 7 weeks again (if I make it that far!)...and he did a GP urine test (less sensitive than our cheapie and HPT's he said) and it came up with a lovely dark strong line...so I am not going to obsess so much about lines from now on...we are in natures (or God's) hands in lots of respects now, although we can do much to research and check out things for ourselves I truly believe!

I turned 41 in July, had my daughter when I was 29 after private clinic donor insemination. I raised her as a single mom and here in the UK back then it raised a few eyebrows choosing to be a single mom and using clinic donor option.
I have since tried for sibling at various clinics here and abroad, going to Denmark, Prague and three different UK clinics - but no BFP in sight. I couldnt understand why? As it worked first try with my daughter.
The law re: donor anonymity changed after my daughter was born so she can't find her father- we know she has 15 genetic half brothers and when she is 18 there may be an option for to trace him if he chooses.
Fertility treatment (of any kind) here in the UK is so expensive and I ran out of money as I retrained from social work into teaching. I opted to go abroad where costs and donors were so different! But i researched immunes and progesterone this time around - after so many treatment protocols here couldnt give me an answer as to why I couldnt conceive again!
I have taken fish oils for the past two years and co-enzyme Q10 subsequently and have since had a few chem pregs, a loss at just over 4 weeks and lost a pregnancy at nearly 10 weeks in January last year after IVF treatment abroad and transfer of two hatching blast embryo's.
Here I am...trying to conceive naturally since with a friend / known donor...and it has worked. His involvement with said / any future babe is undetermined..he has a son of his own and is not seeking involvement. And there are so many issues with my daughter not knowing her donor father / potential sibling issues etc. But I have had to go through massive counselling processes re; these issues as part of UK protocols.
My daughter is my greatest love and accomplishment, she is starting secondary school in sept and is a bright, happy well adjusted young lady. I am so proud of her. My family are so supportive and I count myself lucky if this is how life is to be....but I could not give up on my dream of having another child...so this little bean was to have been my last attempt...I have had zero symptoms and was starting to train for a half-marathon when I actually tested only coz my period was a few days late and I knew my date of ovulation / BM'd! lol...so there you go ladies my long story (sorry about the length of this post!).:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wow ladies - so different, yet so similar we all are! Thanks for sharing your stories.
Kat - your lines are beautiful! Please CHILL out...my doc has told me to do just that...as I am like you obsessing over lines on HPT's and terrified they will start fading...and scared due to lack of preg symptoms...but...

He took my blood for 1st beta HCG today and will repeat them on Friday he said..he is referring me to early preg unit again for scan probably around 7 weeks again (if I make it that far!)...and he did a GP urine test (less sensitive than our cheapie and HPT's he said) and it came up with a lovely dark strong line...so I am not going to obsess so much about lines from now on...we are in natures (or God's) hands in lots of respects now, although we can do much to research and check out things for ourselves I truly believe!

I turned 41 in July, had my daughter when I was 29 after private clinic donor insemination. I raised her as a single mom and here in the UK back then it raised a few eyebrows choosing to be a single mom and using clinic donor option.
I have since tried for sibling at various clinics here and abroad, going to Denmark, Prague and three different UK clinics - but no BFP in sight. I couldnt understand why? As it worked first try with my daughter.
The law re: donor anonymity changed after my daughter was born so she can't find her father- we know she has 15 genetic half brothers and when she is 18 there may be an option for to trace him if he chooses.
Fertility treatment (of any kind) here in the UK is so expensive and I ran out of money as I retrained from social work into teaching. I opted to go abroad where costs and donors were so different! But i researched immunes and progesterone this time around - after so many treatment protocols here couldnt give me an answer as to why I couldnt conceive again!
I have taken fish oils for the past two years and co-enzyme Q10 subsequently and have since had a few chem pregs, a loss at just over 4 weeks and lost a pregnancy at nearly 10 weeks in January last year after IVF treatment abroad and transfer of two hatching blast embryo's.
Here I am...trying to conceive naturally since with a friend / known donor...and it has worked. His involvement with said / any future babe is undetermined..he has a son of his own and is not seeking involvement. And there are so many issues with my daughter not knowing her donor father / potential sibling issues etc. But I have had to go through massive counselling processes re; these issues as part of UK protocols.
My daughter is my greatest love and accomplishment, she is starting secondary school in sept and is a bright, happy well adjusted young lady. I am so proud of her. My family are so supportive and I count myself lucky if this is how life is to be....but I could not give up on my dream of having another child...so this little bean was to have been my last attempt...I have had zero symptoms and was starting to train for a half-marathon when I actually tested only coz my period was a few days late and I knew my date of ovulation / BM'd! lol...so there you go ladies my long story (sorry about the length of this post!).:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww what a lovely story hun and i think what your doing is wonderful and your daughter must be excited about starting a bigger school, its lovely to have supportive family also, mine are not that supportive but we get there, i didnt have symptoms other then feeling alittle under the weather and tested as i should of come on before flynns first birthday and noticed i didnt, i still havent got no signs really other then feeling sick... and tired of cause sleeping non stop me lol

Prickly thats amazing what a lovely happy life i so hope this bean is just perfect for you and completes your familly!

I'm a little angry at docs just called for beta results and said not back but when i phoned this morning they said they were...grrr it was my progesterone results that were back now got to wait till tomorrow. BUT been doing my research and to get a 2-3 on CB Digi you need over 200 so that makes me happy :) test results wont be that high as where taken friday and it was sat that i got my digi!!

really hoping ther higher levels are a positive sign!!!

Prickly thats amazing what a lovely happy life i so hope this bean is just perfect for you and completes your familly!

I'm a little angry at docs just called for beta results and said not back but when i phoned this morning they said they were...grrr it was my progesterone results that were back now got to wait till tomorrow. BUT been doing my research and to get a 2-3 on CB Digi you need over 200 so that makes me happy :) test results wont be that high as where taken friday and it was sat that i got my digi!!

really hoping ther higher levels are a positive sign!!!

Thanks Nimbec - wow over 200 to get 2-3 on digi...woo hoo now I'm very happy! what do you need to get 3-4...gosh its mad isnt it?!

I know so excviting apparently over 2000 to get 3+ the next big milestone!!!!!

blimey...I found this link which is quite interesting

https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"