Late March/Early April bumps 2013

wow thats a great link!!!! interesting to use as i had levels took friday then hoping to have them again this week so i can compare eeeek!!!

Just wanted to say hi :O)

We are due around 5th April 2013 xx

Heyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I can feel loads of activity in there today, lots of little nips and stuff, good to know my baby is doing its thang in there hehehe. :) its nice having little growing pains already, its always on one side too, so i know its defo the baby! i cant wait to get my backside to the GP tomorrow, im gonna push for a blood test and an early scan, i hope he can pull either one off, at the least a scan so we know wats going on, as i know with a MMC hormone levels do rise, but not as quickly as they should do, so he will be able to tell me alls well...xxx

Dear friend on here suggested your group I'm theresa mum of 3 expecting number 4 I have 2 girls and a boy :) had implanon out 21st may got lucky 2nd cycle but only found out yesterday estimated due date is 2 April soo excited just hope next 20 wks go well so hiya :D Xx

Hello all..

My name is Bin.
EDD : 4 April 2013
Got my BFP @ 11dpo - 23/7 (very, very faint)

Was at the hospital for routine blood test, requested for a urine pregnancy test, came back negative....sigh. This is at 15dpo.

Lines on Wondfo are getting darker. Planning to do a beta hcg in a private clinic @ 21dpo.

Worried as I have very little pregnancy symptoms. :wacko:

Well the midwife changed my dates from the 31st to the 28th lol! which will not make a difference as I'll go over my dates again anyways lol

My cycles are 32 days, I think she did it as 28 days, so not sure, but next time I see the midwives will be the 12 week scan :D can't wait.........under 7 weeks to go, hope the scan appointment is through soon.

Hope your all well, and hope you get on great at your appointment tomorrow Kat xx

:hi: Theresa!!!! :hugs: lovely to be pregnant with you again :D xxx :happydance:

Hi all new ladies!! So good that there is a group of us all at very simular stage!!! I get beta results tomorrow and new ones taken so we can check they are doubling, also seeing doctor and asking for a early scan!! I will insist hehe just so worried i'll loose my lil bean!!

Hi I'm due march 20th but still early days n due to have a dating scan around the wc 3rd September. It's dragging in I'm desperate to be 12 wks so I can relax a bit n tell family n friends! Hi to all u ladies in here! Sending out positive vibes xxx:hugs:

Ugh I am gone for afew days and there ia s NEW thread I have pages and pages to read...

But havent had scan yet and i think due date will be march 30 ot 31st..

I feel so darn sick, and can't get rid of this horrible taste in my mouth :dohh: lol.

I figured out why the midwife said I was due the 28th....she put me down with having a 29 day cycle, I said I was a 32 so :wacko: not sure what to do....but the scan will bethe main dating guide eh..

Hope you're all well xx

I'm ok today felt a bit sick when first woke up but not too bad keep poas and need to stop as i'm worried today as line looks same as yesterday not darker. The sensible side in me says its fine not to worry but Paronoid me is worrying :( So desperately want to keep my lil bean!!!!

Off to docs for another beta today and get results of fisrt one taken when i got first positive. Also going to ask to be referred for an early scan. i so wish the results didnt take so long!!

welcome ladies i will add you on the front page later on or tomorrow when i can i have got a busy day today, i am off to town in the crappy weather that we have here to get the kids few bits and bobs that they need and to get them out the house, also i need to pop to my mum and dads to see how my mum and dad are doing, mum managed to hurt her back badly so gonna go help round the house and dad well he has his days (got cancer) so gonna get him to rest alittle as well, sorry its kinda just a run in and out at the moment but i promise i will reply to everyone when i can, hope appointments that you have today go well if you have any and thinking of you lovely ladies xxx

Lady hope you feel better soon although feeling poorly is a good thing it means the hormones are increasing :)

Anna I hope your day goes well sorry to hear about your parents its lovely that they have such fantastic support from you!

I'm ok today felt a bit sick when first woke up but not too bad keep poas and need to stop as i'm worried today as line looks same as yesterday not darker. The sensible side in me says its fine not to worry but Paronoid me is worrying :( So desperately want to keep my lil bean!!!!

Off to docs for another beta today and get results of fisrt one taken when i got first positive. Also going to ask to be referred for an early scan. i so wish the results didnt take so long!!

Nimbec....how did it go? All ok? Had my first Beta yesterday, next one friday and doc agreed referral for early scan for me too...if I make it that far...so woulod be nice to hear how it went today for you! good luck!:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Today i was adamant and i went out and bought some cheap dipstick tests and two tescos ones, and i FINALLY got my uberuberuber dark :bfp: IM SO HAPPY! you have no idea how much this had made me RELAX. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ive been feeling really negative and i was terrified i was gonna have another mmc, my test lines got darker alot slower with my mmc and now i compare the ones from this pregnancy to the last, i can see how slow it really was..so for me to get a strong positive now has made me feel so good.

Doctor at 3.25pm!

Attachments

• 5+2w.jpg
    5+2w.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
YAY candy whoooooooo hooooooo i can't wait for mine either - i did cheapie and tescos this morning too its dark but soent match control just yet ...the wait goes on!!

Prickly just got back from docs eventually got the result but they did the wrong sort of test a yes/no blood preg test rather than how much hcg grrrr BUT it was POSITIVE!! YAY!! had a qualitive one taken today and another booked for monday so hopefully it will show doubling at correct rate :) Also got my referal to EPU midwife should call me this week!! plsssssssssss bean stick plssssss plssssss plssss

keeping it all crossed fr you nimbec babe <3 i see my doc soon so ill be requesting an early scan x

YAY candy whoooooooo hooooooo i can't wait for mine either - i did cheapie and tescos this morning too its dark but soent match control just yet ...the wait goes on!!

Prickly just got back from docs eventually got the result but they did the wrong sort of test a yes/no blood preg test rather than how much hcg grrrr BUT it was POSITIVE!! YAY!! had a qualitive one taken today and another booked for monday so hopefully it will show doubling at correct rate :) Also got my referal to EPU midwife should call me this week!! plsssssssssss bean stick plssssss plssssss plssss

Silly docs!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
But way to go on the rest nim!!:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"