Late March/Early April bumps 2013

I will only be a few days over 7 weeks when I go to my first apointment.. I have a little bit of a momma pooch but I am not to big.. Should they be able to get a good look externally.. She said they would try that first... I really DO NOT want an internal ultrasound... I think I might just tell them we can just wait afew weeks and refuse the internal one.. Am I allowed to do that??

You are well within your rights to do whatever you want. Its your body so dont do anything you are not comfy with.

That said, i hear internal scans are much clearer and can pick up heartbeat earlier too. Im only 6 weeks and already had 3 done!

Oh I know and it might not be a totally weird thing but for some reason I am weirded out by the thought of it..lol I mean I already have to have a pap that day, I don't want 2 ppl all up in my girl on the same day....ugh.. I know its weird and a little silly but eh it will be just fine to wait afew weeks as far as I am concerned.. last 2 pregnancies I wasnt even seen till I was 12 weeks..This seems very early to me to have an ultrasound.. But I guess thats how they do it now..

Hi can you add me ? My edd is 16 April but I will likely be having a c section at the start of April. Thanks. Congrats everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->