Late March/Early April bumps 2013

Digital test moved up from 2-3 to 3+ tonight...thank God my HCG is increasing! Now to see if its doubling well and what my first and second beta levels are on Friday!:thumbup:

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
Welcome new ladies!! I was down this morning as my thermometer broke well it squeaked at me before giving a very low reading naturally I panicked but soon realised battery was dying grrr so went to bathroom did another cheapie and digi jut to check as I don't feel as sick either today - I was convinced my levels were going down BUT I got my 3+ on my cb digi omg yay!!!

Prickly congrats for your 3+ too!

how do i find out how much it might cost me out of pocket to deliver at the hospital after my insurance... I want to find out if it will be close to or more than 3000 (the cost of a home birth)

have you had a word with your doctor or midwife? i am guessing your in the states i'm not to sure to be honest but hope its not to much

long story short.. Called the hospital and for the birth alone they will charge 10,000 before ins.. then the baby dr. will bill then the ob will bill... ins pays 80% up to 3000 then pays 100%.. So HB with a MW cost 3000, and hospital birth with dr will cost probably same thing... Gonna talk DH into it tonight and call her tomorrow.. The midwife said her late march is filling up fast... So I have to conferm soon!!

wow that is alot of money for just going to the hospital to give birth or anything, its a shame your not in the UK you wont have to pay for anything unless you go private

anyway today i feel low as i spoke to hubby last night and he still wants rid of this baby, he made me feel so heartbroken so i decided not to talk to him this morning or give him a goodbye kiss should i of just gone and ignored everything and said "morning" and all that this morning and give him a kiss or did i do right thing and not give him a kiss and spoke to him...? i just don't know what to do now... i feel so lost and alone... want to hide and not come back out till its all over kinda feeling

Anna I'm so so sorry men can be so hurtful and unreasonable at times :( I think you reacted perfect ally! Such a hard time for you (((((hugs)))))

Anna I'm so so sorry men can be so hurtful and unreasonable at times :( I think you reacted perfect ally! Such a hard time for you (((((hugs)))))

thanks hun... i just dont know how to react he knows i would have to stay in the hospital till its all over like a day or 2 because of my meds, but i just dont know what to do no more i feel confused because i was 5wks ish when i went to the clinic and now i'm 9 wks that was 4 wks ago and hes not mentioned anything sense then... i havent any idea what i want to do now sorry if i might be putting you girls down... i'll be quiet

You're not putting us down, Anna. This thread is here for the bad times as well as good times.
I think your husband will come around eventually. And he will love this child as much as he does the others. As for an abortion, you really shouldn't do it for these reasons. It might end up hurting you and your relationship more than this current situation.

I'm sad myself. But it has to do with a good friend of mine who just lost her baby son at 26 weeks. Everything seemed fine but his heart just stopped beating. She went through so much to get pregnant and now he's gone :(.

You're not putting us down, Anna. This thread is here for the bad times as well as good times.
I think your husband will come around eventually. And he will love this child as much as he does the others. As for an abortion, you really shouldn't do it for these reasons. It might end up hurting you and your relationship more than this current situation.

I'm sad myself. But it has to do with a good friend of mine who just lost her baby son at 26 weeks. Everything seemed fine but his heart just stopped beating. She went through so much to get pregnant and now he's gone :(.

thing is i didnt want to become pregnant we was trying so hard not to become pregnant... and the reasons why we wanted to abort it was because of so many things like needing to get a new house, car, my health, and other things i cant think to list right now but sense then i have changed my mind because the clinic wouldnt do it and maybe its because its unfair on the unborn i will just leave it for now and see how things go...

Anna you are not bringing us down at all!!!! We are all here for you!! I'm off out for day now but will che k in tonight ((hugs))

thing is i didnt want to become pregnant we was trying so hard not to become pregnant... and the reasons why we wanted to abort it was because of so many things like needing to get a new house, car, my health, and other things i cant think to list right now but sense then i have changed my mind because the clinic wouldnt do it and maybe its because its unfair on the unborn i will just leave it for now and see how things go...

Hiya Anna
Our 5th has come as a shock for us to. I'm majorly overweight and we don't have the space, circumstances aren't great, but we'll manage. Loads of hugs. We had been careful for a year but 1 month we had an oopsy which resulted in little tiny xx

:hugs:

Anna - why don't you go speak to a (free) counsellor at the pregnancy advisory service abou this? Hubby will only be able to relate to his feelings about baby right now, and you have so much going on in your head...friends and family advice is limited too as they will all have their opinions and family can sometimes be too close as they just love and want the best for you...how do YOU fell about this baby now it is alive and created? Put it another way...if someone was to say to you that they would adopt the baby when its born would you let them?
When I was trying to conceive a sibling for my DD I found the mandatory counselling I was required to have by the fertility clinic, a very useful tool to use to explore so many hidden emotions and issues for myself. Perhaps your GP has a practice counsellor you could discuss this with?

DONT do this alone Anna! You are NOT alone in having doubts and real fluctuating confusing upsetting emotions! But this is YOUR life and you CAN take charge of it! After all, you have aready come through so much with your little ones!!:hugs:

Anna - why don't you go speak to a (free) counsellor at the pregnancy advisory service abou this? Hubby will only be able to relate to his feelings about baby right now, and you have so much going on in your head...friends and family advice is limited too as they will all have their opinions and family can sometimes be too close as they just love and want the best for you...how do YOU fell about this baby now it is alive and created? Put it another way...if someone was to say to you that they would adopt the baby when its born would you let them?
When I was trying to conceive a sibling for my DD I found the mandatory counselling I was required to have by the fertility clinic, a very useful tool to use to explore so many hidden emotions and issues for myself. Perhaps your GP has a practice counsellor you could discuss this with?

DONT do this alone Anna! You are NOT alone in having doubts and real fluctuating confusing upsetting emotions! But this is YOUR life and you CAN take charge of it! After all, you have aready come through so much with your little ones!!:hugs:

i wouldnt want to give it up for adoption, i know andy does but i wouldnt.... i just couldnt give birth and then put it in to adoption and it might want to find me later on to hate me...

also i dont like going to people to talk to things like this because well i just rather friends myself to help me see the right way if thats possable... im going to leave it alittle then talk to him tell him its alive inside me now its hearts beating away as we speak how do you feel about killing it knowing its alive.... kinda thing just kinda get things out if i can... he's worried i can tell but dont we all get worried

hi ladies im from the other thread can i join im 5+5 xx
hi prickly x

hey anna, maybe when he is more calm, u can talk to him. Ultimately the baby is created by you both so he cant push all blame on you. And people manage with more children all the time. Since you are already 9 weeks, i really dont think you want to go do an abortion. baby's heart is already beating!

keep calm and give him some time to adjust to the idea. he will come around eventually.

Hun, uve got my number so you text me if you have problems with this situation, you know where i am <3

morning ladies hope everyone are keeping well sorry if i have missed anyone please shout at me if i have, thank you all for thinking of me i'm not feeling well this morning i have had a headache sense yesterday i'm alright but just alot on right now i think building up

anyway today we are thinking of candyapple19 (kat) poor thing what she is going though she has a scan today to find out if everything is alright because she had some bleed and cramps yesterday so keep your fingers crossed for her please love you kat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->