Late March/Early April bumps 2013

Hun, uve got my number so you text me if you have problems with this situation, you know where i am <3

Kat- you know where WE are too! Good luck for today honey! Everything crossed for you and bean...xxx

Kat has had a scan and everything is fine she will prob post up alittle later when she gets the chance with a picture

Thinking about you Kat. With all my crossables crossed.

You just beat me to it Anna. I'm so glad everything is fine :happydance:!
Congrats, Kat.

Well ladies my first beta @ 22dpo came back at 4139 today! 2nd beta done 4 days later and will get results on monday!

well it looks quiet in here where has all the lovely ladies gone?

Spotting :(
Pinkish blood when wiping at loo tonight...not looking too good :(

Hey I avent been added to the op.. My EDD is march 31st, is what the Dr said.. I think that is based on a 28 day cycle which is my norm.. Did have a 27 day one that threw me off but I am thinking march 31st too

Hey I avent been added to the op.. My EDD is march 31st, is what the Dr said.. I think that is based on a 28 day cycle which is my norm.. Did have a 27 day one that threw me off but I am thinking march 31st too

your added now hun xxx

I will only be a few days over 7 weeks when I go to my first apointment.. I have a little bit of a momma pooch but I am not to big.. Should they be able to get a good look externally.. She said they would try that first... I really DO NOT want an internal ultrasound... I think I might just tell them we can just wait afew weeks and refuse the internal one.. Am I allowed to do that??

I will only be a few days over 7 weeks when I go to my first apointment.. I have a little bit of a momma pooch but I am not to big.. Should they be able to get a good look externally.. She said they would try that first... I really DO NOT want an internal ultrasound... I think I might just tell them we can just wait afew weeks and refuse the internal one.. Am I allowed to do that??

You are well within your rights to do whatever you want. Its your body so dont do anything you are not comfy with.

That said, i hear internal scans are much clearer and can pick up heartbeat earlier too. Im only 6 weeks and already had 3 done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->