Late night entertainment?

C

Ceejay123

So what do you ladies do when you can't sleep?

As always, gone midnight... I'm laid in bed barely able to shut my eyes! I'm out of books, out of TV Shows I can think of watching.. and I'm not tired at all!

Any suggestions? :D x

BnB mostly! I'm so jealous of DF, when he can't sleep he finds tonnes of stuff to do on the PC. The other night he had eight, yes EIGHT tabs open reading all about the fastest text message world record...men are so easily entertained.:dohh:

I can't sleep tonight so I decided to format my laptop and am not sat here browsing BnB while I reinstall my programs :D x x x

I have Netflix so I never run out of TV shows! lol I get on Facebook, on here, sometimes I read books, I use to clean the house before I got pregnant & started feeling like crap,lol. I don't work (SAHM of 4) so I don't have to get up early, especially since the kids are out of school right now.

I usually just browse bnb on my phone, I go on Facebook too but it tends to be a little quiet late at night. Sometimes I browse the money saving expert forums if I feel like it too. And I'll maybe read the news online.

When my wife can't sleep she goes onto like the next website to see what they have or she'll do a bit of shopping on amazon. She's shopping crazy. When I can't sleep I review work. It's so fun NOT so after five minutes of doing that I will play online poker, I might listen to music, come on here, play DS, go on my tablet and play angry birds or something dumb like that. Or i'll go on skype and see if any of my kids or someone is online. Exciting stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->