late? no period? bfn's? join me

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
well im cycle day 45 and bfn's :wacko: have a blood test tommorrow

I hope the blood test will show you're pregnant..goodluck hunni!!!!!!

i hope so too! or at least give me answers.thankyou :flower:

ditto! well i'm late, bfp then bfn, and no bleeding or anything! i am still waiting for my beta's back. but the NHS are really bad for getting my results from! they just don't want to tell me! so annoyed. i just wish that there was a quick fix and a yes or no rather than all of this crap in between.

so i am right there with you! i truely hope we get our BFP's and SOON! :D

thankyou :flower: i hope u get ur bfp!i have to wait 2days for the results! i just want to know

I hope you get your bfp as well!

I'm also gonna do blood test tomorrow. My af was due sunday the 27th but she never came. Still going through pg symptoms so that's promising.

How many dpo are you? Are you still experiencing any signs and symptoms?

im getting every preg sympton,but im worried its in my head! lol.ummm im not sure,20something i think.wat about u?

im getting every preg sympton,but im worried its in my head! lol.ummm im not sure,20something i think.wat about u?

I'm currently 17dpo, in same boat as you are. feeling everything but 1 faint bfp and bfn with frer.

i know my symptoms aren't all in my head, as im sure yours aren't either. We just need to hear it from the professionals haha....at least for me, I do. Going in for blood work tmrw, and then gotta play the waiting game again until results come back.

How are you feeling with symptoms?

i am not looking forward to waiting for the results! :haha:
i have thrown up numerous times, metal mouth (everything tastes horrid),dizzy,headaches,fatigue.
i just was want my test to b :bfp: uggghhhh

Me too dear!

Yeah I've been having those same symptoms, minus the throwing up, I've just been nauseated. Plus, those night sweats!!! Goodness gracious....it's not like it's hot here. It's actually cold at night, believe it or not. So I searched that up to see if it is part of pg symptom and it is.

The declining level of estrogen hormones, associated with pregnancy, is responsible for the malfunctioning of the hypothalamus, which detects an increased body temperature and releases chemicals that cause the skin blood vessels to dilate so the heat can be released; this causes night sweats during pregnancy and are sometimes accompanied by cold shivering.

Just in case you have had it but didn't think anything of it. I'm all about the symptoms haha!

Really????

Well, better mark that one!!!! I knew something was up because I normally do not sweat during sleep!!! But for the past two or three weeks, I'd wake up all sweaty and moist everywhere, and my hair wet and sticky to my face loool

Hi girls,

I'll join you. I'm a week late now for AF and getting bfn's!
It's driving me crazy.
My symptoms so far are really bloated, mild cramping and I'm really really tired all the time.
Got the doc's on Friday for a blood test.....
Jen x

hi, can i join you too? my AF was due on sunday 27th, and i'm still waiting.. I did a test on sunday middle of the day and gave me a bfn. I know it wasnt first thing in the morning, but was so gutted at seeing another bfn i'm too scared to do another for a while. i mc in january so this is only the second cycle since then so maybe my cycle still hasnt settled properly.. i think i will wait until friday and if i havent seen af by then i might be brave enough to do another (first thing in the morning this time though). I havent had too many symptoms, my epilepsy is playing up (something that does happen to me when i'm stressed or pregnant) and i keep getting heart palpitations something i read does sometimes happens in early pregnancy (but not previously to me), but apart from that no other symptoms... i keep poking my boobs to see if there sore, but they only get sore cos i keep poking them!!!!

It's good to know that others are going through the same thing and I'm not alone.

It's horrible having it hanging over your head....just wish I would get a bfp or AF would show so I can try again!

x

i keep poking my boobs to see if there sore, but they only get sore cos i keep poking them!!!!
lol im the same!!:haha:
It's horrible having it hanging over your head....just wish I would get a bfp or AF would show so I can try again!
i know, ibjust want a fresh start to try again :cry:
im happy im not alone in this

I'm currently 26 days late and on CD 69! Doctor won't do a blood test for pregnancy yet! I was told last week to wait another couple of months at least! If I've not come on by next Monday I will be making another appointment regardless as I've never had a cycle longer than 73 days before! Still have 2 FRERs to use- will probably test again on Sunday! Experiencing a ton of pregnancy symptoms and I don't feel like AF's coming any time soon so hopefully I am pregnant! I've been told to basically act as if I am! Just want an end to this one way or the other!

Beca :wave:

can i join too im 3 days late bfn this am!!! had spotting last week went away now nothing!! lots of watery cm though very strange for this time of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->