late? no period? bfn's? join me

i did my test on sunday and got a bfn which made me a wee bit emotional to say the least :cry: but then still hadnt come on today so i did a test this mornin and got the faintest line ever, so big debate with dh if it really was positive, so went to work... tried to concentrate..:wacko: and then did digi this evening... and i just got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So good luck for everyone who has been getting bfn, there is definately hope! i've got fx for all of you ladies xx

i did my test on sunday and got a bfn which made me a wee bit emotional to say the least :cry: but then still hadnt come on today so i did a test this mornin and got the faintest line ever, so big debate with dh if it really was positive, so went to work... tried to concentrate..:wacko: and then did digi this evening... and i just got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So good luck for everyone who has been getting bfn, there is definately hope! i've got fx for all of you ladies xx

Congrats!!

Pretty sure I'm out - 2 BFNs, and they should be showing by now if preggers. Just gotta wait on AF now, then onto the next cycle. :shrug:

Im now 13 dpo and should have gotten af yesterday or today. BFN 3 yesterday morning but not testing again yet......starting to feel a little af feeling in my tummy:nope:but thats also part of the trying. I hope that you all get your BFPs!!! and congratulations to you that have!:happydance:

Can I join? AF was due march 29th. Hasn't came and been testing since the 29th but only got BFNs. I will be testing on Tuesday if AF doesn't arrive. Symptoms are headaches, lower back pain on the right side, hunger, cramps only in mid lower abdomen part, urinating frequently, drinking alot of fluids because of dry mouth, lots of cm, cp is high soft and moist but bbs are not sore.

Congrats Lisrad!!!!!!

I am getting so frustrated now.

Last night there were red threads in my CM so I assumed AF was on her way then this morning there was nothing again. Then early afternoon when I wiped after going to the toilet there was what I would describe as a reddy brown colour on the tissue so again I thought AF would be here but now once again there is nothing!!!!

Just to recap I was due the 27th and its the 1st now. DH was working away so we only DTD the day after I was estimated to O so I really do not think that this is our month so I just wish AF would hurry up so I can get started on a new cycle.

Can I join? AF was due march 29th. Hasn't came and been testing since the 29th but only got BFNs. I will be testing on Tuesday if AF doesn't arrive. Symptoms are headaches, lower back pain on the right side, hunger, cramps only in mid lower abdomen part, urinating frequently, drinking alot of fluids because of dry mouth, lots of cm, cp is high soft and moist but bbs are not sore.

Your symptoms sound promising I wouldn't worry about not having sore bbs quite a few people I know didn't get that symptom for a while if at all.

Good luck :)

Thanks. I noticed alot of women were saying sore bbs as a symptom so I felt pretty strange to not have it. Still no sign of AF and I have slot of cm when I use the bathroom. Hoping I get a BFP on Tuesday.

Even though I told myself no more testing until tuesday...I caved in and took anyways. Nothing has changed. Still bfn unfortunately. I just don't understand. Starting to lose hope. If AF is going to arrive then she needs to come on already because this does not feel good. Especially seeing that every time I test I get a bfn and then AF is late for some more days.

Thanks. I noticed alot of women were saying sore bbs as a symptom so I felt pretty strange to not have it. Still no sign of AF and I have slot of cm when I use the bathroom. Hoping I get a BFP on Tuesday.

With my son I nevehad sore boobs and they didnt even start getting bigger until about 4 or 5 months pregnant. My last pregnancy, however, I knew I was pregnant because of my boobs even before I was late or due AF(this one ended in miscarriage at 16 wks though) so, dont knock yourself out according to everyone else's symptoms!I know its hard, but just keep the faith!!!:thumbup:

Impatient-thanks. I have been a little down seeing that I just got a bfn again. 3 days late and no sign AF will arrive. I just don't understand. If I am pregnant I would be around 5 wks 3 days. So I am starting to lose hope that I'm pregnant. It's like if AF is going to show then show stop dragging it out so I won't keep testing and getting BFNs.

I'm now 12 days late. Boobs are hurting a lot, cramps are off and on and I keep getting heartburn. I haven't tested in a few days, I still haven't gone out and bought another one because I'm trying to hold off to what would be week 7 (if I am pregnant) because I told DH I would.

I was thinking about it last night and if I am indeed pregnant the day I would move up (week 5, week 6 ect) would be Saturday and that's the day it was for my daughter as well.
Also, my last period was March 19th when I was pregnant last time and my last period as of now is February 19th.
I just thought it was funny. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's so hard to wait another 8 days before I test!

I bought a 2 pack pregnancy test yesterday, I told my husband to hide one and I'll take the one in the morning. I got another BFN although my boobs are hurting so much now, it's an almost burning pain like I had when I was pregnant with my daughter.

I also found out my husband sucks at hiding things, that and he thinks I'm shorter than I am. :haha:

I bought a 2 pack pregnancy test yesterday, I told my husband to hide one and I'll take the one in the morning. I got another BFN although my boobs are hurting so much now, it's an almost burning pain like I had when I was pregnant with my daughter.

I also found out my husband sucks at hiding things, that and he thinks I'm shorter than I am. :haha:

:rofl:

You have such great symptoms!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Its no wonder you want another one with that gorgeous little one :)

Thank you Bunny!! I really hope on Saturday I get my BFP otherwise I'm going to have to call the doctor and see about getting a blood test.

Good luck to you! :hugs:

I hope you get it soon Mzswizz!

I might have to get a blood test also.

I don't think my doc would give me a blood test as about a year and a half ago I skipped 2 periods and he didn't do one then just told me to wait. I also am terrified of needles so I want to hold on a little longer of I can. What worries me is that my last pregnancy (10 years ago) was an ectopic (tubal pregnancy) so I really would want to get an early scan if I was ever blessed with a BFP to make sure everything was in the right place. Arghhhh I just wanna know now.

What about a different doctor? My doctor is really easy going and if I explain to him why I want one he'll send me for one.

I'm sorry about your babies :hugs: I would think they'd be extra careful with you seeing what you've been through already. I would hope so at least! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->