late? no period? bfn's? join me

Joining too! 4 days late (never been late before!), with lots of PMS-type symptoms + nausea. I think my ovulation's been a little wack, so I'm not actually sure of my dpo... I got a bfn this morning, but am waiting to test again (maybe Friday, if I get the guts)! Like everyone else...hoping for bfp or even af...just want to know!!

so i got my blood results back, it is negative...

i'm not sure what to think now. mostly just feel numb. i don't think that's normal to be honest. i'm angry and upset at the dr as he treated me with no respect. but as for the results... i'm just numb.

so i got my blood results back, it is negative...

i'm not sure what to think now. mostly just feel numb. i don't think that's normal to be honest. i'm angry and upset at the dr as he treated me with no respect. but as for the results... i'm just numb.

Oh hun . Have lots of :hugs:

Well ladies, this can be the official thread for ladies in the same situation as us....
Late periods and bfn's!
I know how much support and a place to rant we all need!

Fingers crossed for the bfp's!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I kind of belong in here. Atlough my periods are irregular, so it's not abnormal to not be on yet. But no AF, pregnancy symptoms, and a BFN yesterday evening. I'm probably going to test with FMU tomorrow.

FX'd for us all!

i was due af on the 13th so 17 days late now!! got docs tomoz and fx they will take blood! xx

i keep poking my boobs to see if there sore, but they only get sore cos i keep poking them!!!!
lol im the same!!:haha:
It's horrible having it hanging over your head....just wish I would get a bfp or AF would show so I can try again!
i know, ibjust want a fresh start to try again :cry:
im happy im not alone in this

Hi Tiger,

When is it you get your blood results?
I get my blood test on Friday, not sure how long it will take to get the results.

It's nice that we all have a place to "belong"..... I was scouting about bnb for ages to see if there was a thread like this.....

I was due AF on the 28th. I have skipped periods before but not for a long time.

My DH was working away this month so the only day we DTD was the day after I think I O'd.

I have taken 2 HPT's one the day I was due and one yesterday morning and both were negative :(

Getting frustrated as it would be so typical of my luck for my periods to start playing silly games as soon as I start TTC.

I don't really have any symptoms not even AF ones except that I feel a bit bloated and the day before AF was due I had some AF type cramps that I assumed were a sign she was on her way. One thing that is unusual for me is that my boobs hurt but not in the way that I would expect if I were pregnant. They ache but its more of a muscle ache not a sore ache almost like somebody has sat on them for a long time (I can assure you nobody has lol).

I hate the waiting game. I thought the 2WW was bad enough but having no AF and BFN at the end of it makes it even worse :(

I'm currently 14 days late and so far all bfn and my stupid doc said just too wait :growlmad:

Hey punk chick I know cannock I used to live in Norton Canes :)

Hey everyone! Hopefully this means we're all about to get our BFPs!

I am on cycle day 40, 10 days late and I feel like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. My boobs are killing me, they feel full and heavy and yesterday they doubled in sensitivity. I've had some nausea, thrown up in my mouth twice now :wacko: I'm dizzy, tired as hell and I'm cramping like crazy.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Last time I was pregnant I didn't check until I was 7 weeks despite feeling all of these things so I don't know at what point I would have gotten a positive.

Hey ladies! I'm with you. I was due 3/25 so, 5 days late....and tons of symptoms. Taken about 2O tests and they are all BFN! =[[ DH keeps telling me to go to the doctor but I just don't want to be let down. :dust: to you all!

WOW :shock: there are so many of us!
why are our bodies doing this?
i have a blood test today (its morning here) so hoping for answers even if im not pregnant.:shrug:
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

GL with your blood test tiger :)

I am convinced AF on her way just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a bit of CM with red strings like blood in it. Have never noticed this before but its sure to be her on her way grrrr.

At least I can get started on this cycle now :)

I just keep saying to myself good things come to those who wait.

I really truely hope that all you ladies in this thread get your BFP in the next few days

:dust: to all of you

Hey ladies! I'm with you. I was due 3/25 so, 5 days late....and tons of symptoms. Taken about 2O tests and they are all BFN! =[[ DH keeps telling me to go to the doctor but I just don't want to be let down. :dust: to you all!

It's a nightmare spending all that cash on tests when all you want is to know for sure....

WOW :shock: there are so many of us!
why are our bodies doing this?
i have a blood test today (its morning here) so hoping for answers even if im not pregnant.:shrug:
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Let us know how you get on with your bloods tiger.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you........

I'm at the doc's tomorrow for my bloods.

Hi, i'm 7 days late, never been late before. I'm getting a BFN every morning. No real symptoms except cramping and sore boobs every now and again.

I'm not really sure what to do except wait.

Hey Tiger, did you get your bloods back yet???

I've had to stop buying pregnancy tests for now. I've spent a small fortune on them up to this point and I did tell my hubby I would wait until I was 7 weeks *if pregnant* before I tried again. (and $30 down the drain for more tests that he doesn't know about :blush: since then)

I'm just going to wait until next week when I would be 7 weeks along. I just have to stop buying them until the day before lol

If I get another BFN I think I"ll scream. This is so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->