late november bump buddy.

cookielucylou

Reaction score
Hi, my name is lucy I have a 16 month old son and currently 5 weeks pregnant with our 2nd bubba.
Would love someone to share the highs and lows of pregnancy with.

hi i think im around the 5/6 week mark this will b my fourth child and my youngest is 6 months xx

Hello :)
Are you another fan of having babies close together? I want mine to be able to grow up together-its a bit scary now its actually happened though lol
Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Hi! :hi:

My names Lou, i am 7w 3 days according to my LMP but i had a scan on friday which put be back a week (due to late ovulation) and am due around the middle of Nov :)
This is my first, symptoms include tiredness, ms (once this morning so i've got a feeling it's the start of full-blown ms :wacko:) and lightheadedness.

How about you? any symptoms so far? xx

Hello :)
I have started feeling sick but do far kept ms away by nibbling on something as soon as I start feeling it. Tiredness is starting to hit me but i'm trying not to nap in the day otherwise nothing will get done around the house.
Have you started a journal?

No but i've read a few other journals and they look interesting so i may have to start one! it seems like a good idea for something to read back on later on.
Yeah i also found that nibbling on biscuits or toast helped the nausea but this morning the ms came, maybe i'll be one of those lucky ones i hear about who are sick now and again hehe but doubt it knowing my luck :haha:
Have you been to the doctor yet and had a booking in date? i had mine this morning, i got a cute little goodie bag and had blood and a urine sample taken, glad thats out the way for now i hate needles :happydance:

xx

I have my appointment wednesday morning, cant wait to get a scan date :D
Did you get a pregnancy book from the doctors? I've been re-reading the one we got given with my DS.

Yeah a green one and lots of little booklets, magazines, coupons etc which i'll go through later with OH :D
I'm getting my scan date in the post, i'm having a private scan at 9 weeks though as i had a private scan on friday just to make sure the bub was in the right place (as i've had a previous etopic and the doc wouldn't refer me to the epu) and they saw 2 bubs :D
I'm not sure how long it usually takes for a scan date to come through once you've been booked in, do you know? xx

I cant remember now but i think it was only a few weeks to come through.
Wow thats exciting you could we having twins!
I keep joking to OH about us having twins-no idea what we would do if it was though.

Ah that's good not long to wait thn :)

I was sick twice this morning :sick: but at least it was before i went to work, i don't want people at work to know until i've had my 12-week scan if possible :winkwink: the light-headness seems to have gone though so that's good!
Yeah i'm excited at the thought of twins now although it took a while to get over the shock lol! would your OH be pleased if you had twins? mine is now but he had a panic attack first though thinking of all the extra things we'll have to buy lol :haha:

I think my oh will be happy with what ever we are given.
My oh brought me coffee in bed this morning and i instantly felt sick and had to run to the bathroom-think that is coffee out for a while now.

Bless! how did your booking in app. go on weds? did you have to have blood /urine test? i was glad when mine was over as i ended up being there for over an hour :dohh:

It was just an appointment with the doc to say hi i'm pregnant-i have to wait for the mw to contact me for booking in.
I have read that they dont like you taking other children in for scans etc, i've no idea what they expect us to do with our son than as we have noone we can leave him with.

I read a thread earlier about a lady who will be taking their toddler in with her when she has her scan, it might be worth having a word about that at your booking in appointment :thumbup:
Hows your symptoms now? my sickness seems to have gone for the time being but i'm feeling tired and very emotional...i've gone from being snappy to cheerful to crying today out of guilt from me being snappy at people...that's just today!! crazy :wacko:
The few days off over easter have been nice as i've just chilled out and watched TV mainly, minimal housework has been done but i could still do with a few more days off work but that's me being lazy as usual :haha:

I think i will do-its going to be hard enough deciding what to do with him when i go into labour.
I feel awfull at the moment, keep getting headaches, ms and really tired.None of which are very helpful when you have a toddler to run around after.

Hope you feel better soon! have you heard from the midwife yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->