Late Ovulation - oh joy!

T

Tanzibar83

Hi Girls,

Just thought I'd post my pic to see what your thoughts are. It's my first month where I'm using OPK's religiously and just want to see what you think of my results.

The darkest I've seen it is on CD29 but it's just not got any darker so I don't know if I'm still to ovulate or if that was the darkest it'll get. Anyone else had similiar experience?

Sorry about the small text, it's start on cd23 and end son cd34 (today).

Attachments

• DSCF9607.jpg
    DSCF9607.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 29
Ohh I dunno!! Good luck though and I hope Gails predictions ring true for you and DH!!

How often did you POAS/ It's possible you just missed your actual peak. some people's surge in LH is quick and easy to miss. I would keep testing, but looks like it was close around CD29. Have you noticed any changes in CM since then? How long are your cycles usually?

Good luck!

Thanks for the words girls :D

My last two cycles were around 55\56 days long. I must have tested now at least twice a day and followed the instructions to a tee (pee in a pot and leave it to get to room temperature). *sigh* I don't feel like I've ovulated, must admit there's been no change to my CM except I got fertile CM earlier than "normal" - I'm not sure if the soy or grapefruit juice is to blame for that.

I don't yet have sore boobs which is a good indicator of ovulation.

I don't get sore boobs ever (even when I've been pregnant), but most women do notice changes like that. Well, keep testing and keep DTD!!!

If your cycles are 56 days long I wouldn't expect a positive OPK till CD42 at least. You normally ovulate 10-14 days before your period is due. So Id keep going

I don't think any of those are close to being a +. Sorry hun. I'd say you still haven't O yet.

I didn't think I had ovulated, I was just more curious to get other opinions. I took soy this cycle so I don't know if I've now shortened my cycle or not so I'm not sure when AF is due *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->