Late ovulation?!?!

beckster201

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Ok, so just a recap on last month's cycle: I was supposed to get AF on or around March 29 and it didn't arrive until April 5-6th (I can't really remember which day). So anyways, SO and I did the deed on April 29th. Being that last months cycles was 36 days long, could it be possible for me to have ov'd around April 29th??
I'm feeling a little weird today, sore bb's, nipples sensitive... I just don't know what to think because last months cycle was so screwed up!
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!! :winkwink:

Hey, I was just popping in here to see how everyone was doing and I saw this post!! The exact same thing happened to me!!! My period was normally 28-30 days, well in March is was 36 or 38 days long!! I had ovulated late!! I was soooo confused in April cause Of my March schedule being soooooo messed up!! turns out i must have ovulated at the very first of my April cycle cause I got a BFP on April 17, and I didn't even think that I had ovulated yet because according to the cycle before i shouldn't have ovulated until April17!!!!

No advice from me, but I am currently waiting for AF to show, this is CD34- normally 28/29days, so may need advice for next month if she shows soon!!!!

xxx

It must have been a March thing! lol I just have no idea what's going on because as of now, I'm on cd 32 so I'm sure I didn't O early because my luteal phase is usually around 12 days so I would assume I again ov'd late?!? But, I can't really even depend on my luteal phase since I wasn't charting this month or last for that matter and am completely clueless as to ovulation this month and last!!! :/

It must have been a March thing! lol I just have no idea what's going on because as of now, I'm on cd 32 so I'm sure I didn't O early because my luteal phase is usually around 12 days so I would assume I again ov'd late?!? But, I can't really even depend on my luteal phase since I wasn't charting this month or last for that matter and am completely clueless as to ovulation this month and last!!! :/

I totally understand! I was the same way in April! I only tested because I am a POAS-oholic. But it worked out for me!! I really hope that it does for you too!!! lots of baby dust your way!! Hope you get it all figured out soon!!

Congrats on your BFP, crazy84!! Hope I get my BFP this month too! :) H&H 9 months to you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->