Late period 15 DPO?? Pregnate?

RedRed_Blues

Reaction score
pdate after cramping everyday for 2 weeks hahaha I am 1 day late for AF. Got BFN 10 DPO I'm 14 DPO now and I'm having period like cramps more towards the left side. My cervix is semi hard, feels a little swollen, high, and I believe open? I feel bloated but only a little bit. Also my nipples are a little white in the morning and after a long day wearing my bra. When I take my bra off I have veins on my aereola that stick out. After a couple minutes of letting my boobies breath lol my veins on my areola go down but light blue veins appear on my chest. They're so sore to the point when I take a shower I have to lightly rub the sponge across my breasts. I've been tired because I can't sleep at night. I don't want to get another BFN because these past couple weeks I've fallen in love with the idea of bringing a child into the world that represents the love between myself and my husband.. I've been emotional.. Idk ladies Anybody else experience this? Did you get BFP?

ive had times where my cycle mimics pregnancy so much that im late and end up with bfn galore and then period shows up. the cycle i fell pregnant, i had no idea i was pregnant but my boyfriend knew. my symptoms were unlike any other ones ive had in my cycles. the one thing that threw me off the most was i had barely any cramping and at 7 dpo it felt like my period was already full blown but i knew it was too early to have it. the feeling only lasted 20 minutes. the next day at 4 pm on 8dpo, i decided oh why not im going to take a test and surprise! positive on all my dollar tests and frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->