Late Period, BFN So Back to the Start Again, Please help!!

bubba08

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have been reading all of the different threads for a couple of months now and have loved the encouragement, tips and advice but have only just registered today as I would really like some advice of my own.

Me and my OH had a m/c at 6 weeks back in Nov 08 the pregnancy was not planned but it made us realise that we wanted to have a baby, we did not start actively trying but did not use precautions either and was hoping it would happen naturally when the time was right but nothing has happened since. My cycles are regular at 31 days with and for the last few cycles I have pinpointed Ov to around 29th 31st of month with slight pains and EWCM but still nothing. Then this month AF was due on 13th May and it didnt show I thought this was finally our month but it turned out to just be 4 days late and arrived on 17th so now im completely confused as to when I will now Ov this month wether it will still be around 29/30th or 4 days later???
I have ordered some cheap ov predicting strips, has anyone used cheaper ones and found them ok?
I didnt want to have to go to the doctors but really feeling like it will never happen naturally for us :(

Sorry for the rant and the essay but has been nice to read im not the only one although I do hope everyone gets their BFPs soon as I know how rubbish it when AF turns up every month.

xxx

Hi
Firstly, I'm sorry for your loss. I probably can't offer much advice but I have used the internet cheapies and didn't find them very good - same with the pregnancy tests.

If you have been trying for over a year then it's fine to go to the doctors. If there is a problem, better to have it detected sooner rather than later so something can be done. Hopefully it's just a case of waiting for it to happen.

It's possible you may have had a chemical pregnancy if your periods are normally very regular. I've heard somewhere about something called Persona which involves measuring hormones to predict when you are ovulating. Possibly you may be able to get this from the doctor? I don't really know, but it's worth asking about. I'm sure there are threads somewhere on here about it and it could help.

I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank you for tour repky rikki, I think I'm gonna give the Oc strips a go and also try preseed and thwn if stull nothing then will have ro goi to the doctors, as we have nor been regularly charting or temping or anything throughout been trying ro convince myself that we just keep mistiming it but you would have thought 1 of thew last 15 months would have worked lol. Just scared the doctor will confirm any problems I'm already scared of. Fingers crossed for the next few months anyway :)

Really hope AF stays away for you this month hun :) xxx

Thank you for your reply rikki, I think I'm gonna give the Ov strips a go and also try preseed and then if still nothing then will have to go to the doctors, as we have nor been regularly charting or temping or anything throughout been trying ro convince myself that we just keep mistiming it but you would have thought 1 of thew last 15 months would have worked lol. Just scared the doctor will confirm any problems I'm already scared of. Fingers crossed for the next few months anyway :)

Really hope AF stays away for you this month hun :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->