Late period, but BFN?

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this before? I'm nearly 2 weeks late, Iv got all the key signs I had when I was pregnant with my daughter but every test is negative. I keep putting off going to the dr as they'll fob me off with stress.

Anyone ever had this and been pregnant or had an alternative result??

Im sure you know that a late period can def be due to late ovulation (or no ovulation). Do you chart your temp or have any ideas if you did ovulate at all?

i'm the same! i'm nearly a week late and i did a test and i got a negative, the only sure way to tell is to go to the doctors iv'e been told :)

When I was pregnant with my son I did not get a BFP until I was 7 weeks along and I took 3 tests (the third was positive). Currently I am going through the same thing. I missed my period in May (due at the very end) and have yet to have it this month. I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms but both tests I took were BFN's. I still have some uterine cramping and was having brown spotting and pink watery spotting, but that stopped abruptly yesterday. I have a doctors appointment on July 9 but it's causing me all kinds of anxiety. So, in short, I know what you're going through and I would love advice myself!

eek i know the feeling im over a week late and no af but a negative test :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"