Late period, high temps but negative tests...????

BeachChica

Finally a mom!!! :)
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Well AF was due on the 9th this month and she still has not arrived. My cycles have been pretty regular at 26 days even with my miscarriages. On the 9th my temp was still up (it usually plummets the day before AF) so I took at HPT and it was BFN. On the 10th my temperature dropped so I thought for sure that AF was on the way. The next day, my temps shot up again to 98.20. I took another HPT that afternoon it was still BFN. This morning my temps went up some more to 98.34 and still no sign of AF. I'm so confused!!! Anyone else experience this?

I was going to reply to this, but I see you got your BFP this morning. Congrats!

Hi there, I know your post was from last year, but I am currently in the same boat. Last period was October 18th, Ovulated around Nov 1st. I have 26 to 28 day cycles. Yesterday was day 28 and I tested negative, today negative My temps are still around 98.4
Any thoughts?

r4n - it ended up being a BFP for me, just a late one. As you can see from my signature I have Miscarried several times since then.

Hope that this will be a successful BFP for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->