Late period, negative test. Going crazy!!

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
Ok.. so technically we weren't trying.. We've been using the pull out method (which we know isn't 100% effective, and are ok with that) but for nearly a week now I've just had that "feeling" that I am pregnant.. I am either 1 or 2 days late now (I expected AF to show wednesday, if not yesterday.. I took a test yesterday (about 2:30 am when I randomly woke up) and again this morning, another negative.. At the moment I don't really care what the result is, I just want to know!!

So many things are starting to point to "yes".. I have acne, oily skin, constipation yesterday, moody, insomnia even though I am tired, sometimes I feel cold other times I feel hot.. I have an increased sense of smell and my husbands morning breath almost made me want to puke this morning (I can usually tolerate it) I felt like I had to puke during sex yesterday too.. and for the past couple of days I always feel like I need to rush to the bathroom to wipe, expecting to see blood. (That also happened with my 2nd pregnancy, this would be my 3rd if I am pregnant). I've had a few pinching feelings but so far no cramps similar to a period until today.. though they are still dull.. I usually get my warning signs that AF is near 3-5 days before she comes but so far nothing is strongly indicating it..

I'm fighting the urge to take my last frer right now (after 2 negatives, one being this morning I doubt doing one now would be a good idea) I might take it tomorrow if I can't hold off until sunday but if nothing by monday I'll be calling my dr for a blood test.

Limbo SUCKS, (by the way I used FRER) anyone else late with a negative early result test?

Ok.. so technically we weren't trying.. We've been using the pull out method (which we know isn't 100% effective, and are ok with that) but for nearly a week now I've just had that "feeling" that I am pregnant.. I am either 1 or 2 days late now (I expected AF to show wednesday, if not yesterday.. I took a test yesterday (about 2:30 am when I randomly woke up) and again this morning, another negative.. At the moment I don't really care what the result is, I just want to know!!

So many things are starting to point to "yes".. I have acne, oily skin, constipation yesterday, moody, insomnia even though I am tired, sometimes I feel cold other times I feel hot.. I have an increased sense of smell and my husbands morning breath almost made me want to puke this morning (I can usually tolerate it) I felt like I had to puke during sex yesterday too.. and for the past couple of days I always feel like I need to rush to the bathroom to wipe, expecting to see blood. (That also happened with my 2nd pregnancy, this would be my 3rd if I am pregnant). I've had a few pinching feelings but so far no cramps similar to a period until today.. though they are still dull.. I usually get my warning signs that AF is near 3-5 days before she comes but so far nothing is strongly indicating it..

I'm fighting the urge to take my last frer right now (after 2 negatives, one being this morning I doubt doing one now would be a good idea) I might take it tomorrow if I can't hold off until sunday but if nothing by monday I'll be calling my dr for a blood test.

Limbo SUCKS, (by the way I used FRER) anyone else late with a negative early result test?

Hi there. So AF was due for me today. Been off the pill since August. I had a few crazy months (23 and 26 day cycles) but nothing longer than 28. My "average" is 27 days. Normally AF shows her ugly face mid morning. So far I have nothing! In fact, I have had for the past several days and continue to have whitish cm. I tested yesterday with frer and it was negative. Hoping AF stays away!!!! I've never been late and only thing is I'm feeling bloated. I, too go from hot to cold. I'm always cold and last night I woke up so hot and then was so cold. Weird. Let's stay in touch and hoping we get our bfp!!!!!

@SJDsMommy LIMBO does suck!!! Your symptoms (as you know) seem to lead toward the YES YES YES... not sure why the negative results if your having symptoms though. Maybe late implantation and you just need another day or so to get up enough hormone.

I feel like those of us who have been pregnant before seem to identify the symptoms sooner... doubt its scientific but the "You Just Know" may be in effect in your case and your levels just aren't quite high enough.

@Malinko I hope you get your BFP soon... I would wait two days and retest first thing in the morning!

Baby Dust to both of you and ...Please keep us updated!!!

Hey ladies I am in the same boat. AF was due monday which for me is CD26. Today is day 30. Before my daughter my cycles were 28 days and since her they are 26 so no matter how you slice it I am late. We werent trying, but got carried away and we weren't safe. I have had nothing but BFN. I have been cramping for about a week which I dont even get cramps anymore for AF since having DD. The last time I cramped for any length of time was bc I was preggo and I cramped for the first 8 weeks. So that is my story. Lets keep each other updated!

Hi,
I am in the same situation! I am 1 day late and test was negative! My AF was due today (Friday). I am always on time or rarely early! & I just feel extremely weird! Just having slight difficulty breathing and also having the hot and cold feeling! I hope its a BFP for all of us! Baby dust to everyone!

well I went to urgent care which is like a less urgent emergency room where they an perform tests and I tried to edge them towards a blood test telling them all my symptoms. Know what they tried to do? Give me a friggin xray. Like really? Period is late, feeling tired and mild cramping and you think I need an xray besides the fact if I am pregnant it would harm the baby or possibly kill it. After all of that turns out this place is not equipped to blood pregnancy tests. They were able to do other blood tests and everything looked fine. Came home took a test swore I seen a line but could have imagined it.

Hey all. In the same boat here! We're not actively trying either, use to pull out method but sometimes have whoopsies. I'd love a little surprise anyway! So I was due on Tuesday and still nothing. Finally did a test today and bfn :( I must have Od late but it's pretty weird because I'm usual fairly regular. Just sucks being in limbo! I have read stories of women not getting BFPs until weeks after AF was due...

Hello! Well, still in limbo! So far nothing today and I hope it stays that way! I won't test until Wednesday and hope I make it until then to test. Hoping to read updates from you all. Has to be some bfp ' s in this group!!!

Hi, I have just posted about this before I saw this thread! I am two days late (never normally late), and lots of BFN's so just waiting it out!

Congrats notmommyyet!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, we used the pull out method too, hubby has always pulled out on time but one day this month (I don't remember what day) I told him it felt like he pulled out slightly too late but he said he didn't.. and another day we did try for round 2 shortly after he finished so either of those could be the culprit due to the small amount of sperm in precum.. who knows... I KNOW it wouldn't be due to late ovulation if I am pregnant though because after the 13th I dont think we had another chance until a few days ago.. we might have done something the 17th or so but I don't remember, if not then than nothing until last Thursday..

I'm starting to get nauseous from time to time but I think its mostly from the trapped gas that makes me feel that way because after burping a few times I feel much better.

Anyway I took another test today, my last FRER and still nothing.. I looked and looked for that line but nope.. I saw where it SHOULD be but I've always been able to see that.. no pink on it at all, I even took it apart to double check.. So annoying. I just wish my dr was open on the weekends so I could get a blood test.. I'm hoping they can fit me in on monday if I don't get a positive or AF by then. I'll probably go to the store tomorrow to get another package of tests..

It does worry me a bit.. I know with my daughter my beta showed she should have been about 3 days younger than she was so it could just be my hcg levels take longer to register but she ended up having a sub chorionic hemorrhage that showed on the 8 week ultrasound.. thankfully it went away by 12 weeks and she was fine after that.. did have an anterior placenta though (which isn't risky but masks alot of the movement)..

With my son I was 5 days late, we were trying and after 6 months I was afraid to see another negative.. I knew I was pregnant but thought it was likely just in my head.. I used a clear blue digital with him

With my daughter I used the dollar tree brand first, got a negative when AF was due and again 2 days later. I didn't test for about 2-4 days after that and finally got a faint line and took a FRER right after.

I don't know if I am someone that has to wait or not since the other 2 times I just kind of did.. but I can't imagine such a sensitive test would still be negative at this point if I were pregnant.. Something definitely feels off though!

Hi, I have just posted about this before I saw this thread! I am two days late (never normally late), and lots of BFN's so just waiting it out!

Congrats notmommyyet!!!!!!!!!!

I tested again this morning and BFN. So I was imagining it. It is a different test then I have been using so it was probably just where the line would be.

I am exhausted all the time. And starting to feel sick. Especially when I bend down and my belly is compressed. I tested really early with my daughter like 7dpo. But from what some friends are telling me is that boys HCG may not rise as quickly. It took my friend till she was months along with both her boys to test positive but with her girl she practically wiped the test on herself and got a positive.

Ok guys, along with the gas pains I have been getting I am also getting cramps similar to how a period cramp feels but not in my pelvic area, in my sides.. like level with my belly button kind of the bottom part of my rib area..both sides though, not sure what this means.. anyone else have that?

Aaaaand Now I am craving pepsi.. I'm not a big soda drinker, I'll have one maybe once or twice a month at home and other wise only if we go out to eat someplace...but with both my previous pregnancies I wanted soda.. I assumed it was because I was told I shouldn't be drinking it much and my brain just wanted it because of that.. now I'm not so sure..

Sorry to hear that! :( hope you have better luck for next month though!

I'm still in limbo here.. I'm at cycle day 32 or 33 (don't remember if my last period was january 29th or 30th, going with the 30th though which puts me at cycle day 32..) anyway my cycles have been 29 days since having my daughter so I'm 3 days late.. I haven't tested today as I ran out of tests, will be going to the store later.

To be honest I don't have that "I'm pregnant" feeling anymore.. though I still have all the symptoms and I don't feel not pregnant if that makes any sense haha I think its just the negative tests making me lose the feeling though.. I usually get AF in the morning but she hasn't come so far..still early in the morning but I don't think she's coming.. I still feel like I have to rush to the bathroom to wipe constantly but its just CM.. I guess I just have to be as patient as I can be but with each passing day with another negative test and no blood it just makes me even more anxious.. Not sure if I will test today or not after I get another package of FRERs.. I've already gone pee... either way if no af I will be calling my dr tomorrow for a blood test.. hopefully they can get me in asap..

Well.. looks like I have my answer now. AF showed right after writing this post.. big bright and red.. I don't know why I had all those symptoms that I NEVER get with PMS or why I was later than usual =/ we weren't trying so its ok, I would have loved another baby but obviously the timing isn't right.. just wish I knew why it took so long!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

As no so sorry to read AF arrived ladies! Hopefully next month!

Still no sign of her for me, very frustrating. Haven't tested again, just waiting for her to arrive..

And just like sjdsmommy, I went to the toilet straight after posting that and found some brown spotting. Great, way to get our hopes up huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->