Late period, negative test. Going crazy!!

hahha I think Af is coming for me too lol Wow talk about all of us going out at the same time. I have had some cramping today and and I THINK I see some spotting. But to be honest I am not sure what colour it is cause it is so light. It may be pink or it could be beige or something. AF always comes in the morning for me so this is weird. Unless its preparing to make an appearance tomorrow morning.

Still no proper AF, just some slightly brown tinged CM this morning but expect she will be here full force tomorrow. Hopefully next cycle for us all

Hey girls, this is my first post on these forums, I am still trying to learn all the acronyms so please bear with me. This post might be TMI, but I need a bit of help because I feel I am going crazy. I was expecting my period 5 days ago but it was a no show and all the home pregnancy tests keep giving me negative results.

I read online that if you keep getting negatives after 14dpo you are certainly not pregnant, the thing is for the past 2 weeks I have been having early pregnancy symptoms that only grow stronger with every passing day. I am bloated, tired, with acne, voracious hunger, hot/cold flashes, and for the past 4 days I have also been feeling rather queasy. My breasts only started to feel tender today. Meanwhile AF shows no signs of showing up.

Now halfway through the cycle I spotted (which never ever happens to me) and shortly after I started getting EWCM quite abundant and stretchy and it was surprising to me because it was so much and quite late in the cycle. Then it went away and the status is currently "nothing felt nothing seen". We only did the BD once during that late cycle EWCM period.

Is it possible that the EWCM so late in the cycle meant that my ovulation was late so I am not pregnant just my period will be way late? Or is that a symptom of early pregnancy? How can I know the difference? I really do have a feeling like I am pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up in case I get my period this week.

Can this all be in my head?

Hey girls, this is my first post on these forums, I am still trying to learn all the acronyms so please bear with me. This post might be TMI, but I need a bit of help because I feel I am going crazy. I was expecting my period 5 days ago but it was a no show and all the home pregnancy tests keep giving me negative results.

I read online that if you keep getting negatives after 14dpo you are certainly not pregnant, the thing is for the past 2 weeks I have been having early pregnancy symptoms that only grow stronger with every passing day. I am bloated, tired, with acne, voracious hunger, hot/cold flashes, and for the past 4 days I have also been feeling rather queasy. My breasts only started to feel tender today. Meanwhile AF shows no signs of showing up.

Now halfway through the cycle I spotted (which never ever happens to me) and shortly after I started getting EWCM quite abundant and stretchy and it was surprising to me because it was so much and quite late in the cycle. Then it went away and the status is currently "nothing felt nothing seen". We only did the BD once during that late cycle EWCM period.

Is it possible that the EWCM so late in the cycle meant that my ovulation was late so I am not pregnant just my period will be way late? Or is that a symptom of early pregnancy? How can I know the difference? I really do have a feeling like I am pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up in case I get my period this week.

Can this all be in my head?

how are you doing hun, Did your period come? Im in the same boat, but no sign of period, im a week and a half late, but my oldest daughter recently started her cycle so i think she may have thrown my off schedule. i took a test this morning and got a BFN

Also in the same boat ladies! Currently 14 days late, 2 BFN's although haven't taken one since last week. Symptoms are hit and miss but currently lots of CM for the last week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->