Late Period Negative Tests

ally23

Reaction score
I was due for my period on thursday/friday and was pretty excited when it didn't show. We've been TTC #2 for 10 months. I'd had some spotting around what could be implantation time and swollen tender breasts- it just hasn't felt like my normal cycle! I finally bought a HPT and got a BFN on Sunday midday. I figured maybe it was neg from using midday pee, so I tried again this morning---BFN. I called my doctor and they said wait another 2 days and then call us back if no period. Later this afternoon I started spotting a little. It still doesn't feel like my period. Please help, what the heck is going on!? I'm so nervous I can't take it anymore. Anyone had similar experiences??

Be patient. It can take up to being a week late before you get a BFP. Also different tests have different sensitivity levels with FRER being the most sensitive. :)

Patience is something I'm lacking the last few days. I took 2 Clearblue tests. With my last pregnancy I used cheap dollar store tests and they showed + quickly. I'm worried my spotting might be a negative sign.

I am in the same situation! My AF was due 7/18...keep getting period like cramps but not getting my period. Lower back pain, and sore BBs. BFN though, thinking of calling the doctor soon. Trying to stay hopeful for a BFP but that's hard to do seeing the negatives! Please keep me posted...its nice to know someone else is going through the same thing! :wacko:

I'm with you too...a week late ...sore nips and nada !!������

I'm in the same boat ladies! I'm 4 days late, I've had 4 BFN!! We weren't trying this month since it's my first cycle since my D&C in May & doctor told us to wait a full cycle. I do have some preggo symptoms but it's hard to tell. Nausea off & on, peeing a lot. Not sure if maybe my cycle is just messed up or if some new supplements I'm taking could be messing up my pregnancy! In all my 20 years of having a pregnancy, the only 2 other times I've ever been late were when I was pregnant! The other two time I got positives right away on CD30 with dollar store cheapies!

Any news ladies ??im 2 wk late and still bfns. I had bloods done yesterday so just awaiting results. I'm getting very positive opks but negative hpts !?!xx

Hi ladies, may I join? I'm three days late for AF, and as of my last test yesterday afternoon, still BFN. I went off birth control for TTC in March, and this is my first late/missing period ever. So strange! I'll test again tomorrow morning. How is everyone else doing?

So annoying isn't it !! I'm not normally a day late never mind 2 wks !! Dr said it's unlikely I am so not getting my hopes up. He said could be a glitch in my cycle. I NEVER have glitches in my cycle !!��

Same here, kalou! I've never been a day late in my life! I'm so sorry you have been waiting for two weeks - I'm only three days late and I'm going nuts, so I don't know how you handle it. Are you having any symptoms or anything out of the ordinary?

No not really. I did have extremely painful nipples ...really sensitive. But that's gone too now !! I think I'm just completely convinced I'm not pregnant and something strange is going on. tBH this whole cycle has been strong. I had the longest and earliest oh surge....then o'd ...or at least FF thought I had....but then by temps dropped !!! ...like I said ...just really weird xx

Yeah that is strange. I can't say that my cycle was unusual at all, until AF didn't show that is. I don't temp, but I do the ovulation kits, and I had ovulation spotting and positive tests mid-cycle, and right up until AF didn't show, thought I would start on the dot as usual. I'm holding out hope for a BFP, but not getting too excited in case it is just a weird cycle. Who knows at this point.

I'll join you girls if I may. I'm 7 days late and had bfn tests. It's sooo annoying. I'm ready to start my clearblue study too so just need my period to start that. I either want to be preggers or desperately want my AF to start the next cycle lol!

Damn you body!

Welcome, Linz! Wow, seven days late, how frustrating. FX that it's a baby and that it's just taking longer to show. I've seen that a lot on here.

Has anyone experienced brownish discharge as well? I'm currently three days late and noticed the discharge this afternoon. No blood, just light brown spotting. It could be AF starting but I've never had that before. I also heard that it could be implantation or pregnancy discharge.

My test results not back yet ��

The only spotting I've ever had is when AF is a few hours away :-/ hope it's a good sign for you!

Kalou, hope they don't take to long with your results! Xx

How is everyone doing? I'm not having any spotting at all now, and barely any cramps, still no sign of AF! I tested again this morning since I'm now four days late, and it was still a BFN...I'm also exhausted today, like barely keeping my eyes open. This is beyond frustrating!

Still nothing my end. Maybe will do another test at the weekend.. maybe not. Hate seeing a neg test lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->