Late period, No pos preg test, 65th day of cycle

xmarshallx11

Reaction score
So My cycles are usually 30-35 days, my LMP was June 10th, I dont know when I ovulated, But I have been taking HPT after HPT and the doctors did a urine test July 28th and it was neg, and all of my home tests have been negative, and I went to the doctors for a pap smear aug first and she said how my cervix was hard to find bc it was really high, and they also did a quantitive blood test where they check for a HCG number level, and it was supposedly 0 and ive taken a couple of home tests since then and they are still neg.. I am now 29 days late.. still no period, expecting my next period in 5 days.. ive been cramping for the last 2-3 weeks and around when i was supposed to have my last period I had VERY light pink and very light brown spotting for a day after intercourse.. and then it was gone.. and now my nipples have hurt for the last 4-5 days... Idk what to think.. :bfn: :nope: :af: :sex:

I'm the same. I had an ultrasound and it showed I had ovarian cysts and AF can stop sometimes when you have them. There are many other reasons why, make another appointment with your GP and ask. I know how frustrating it is when you are ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->