Late period, symptoms, neg test?

gracerose

Reaction score
Hi there girls,
So this month I kind of got the 'feeling' that AF wasn't going to come, kind like the feeling I 'just knew' I was pregnant with my angel. Anyway my CD28 was on the 24th and there was no sign of AF which is ok because my cycle can be a little bit irregular (last month AF came on CD31) but today is CD 34 and still no period. I tested on day 32 BFN. I have symptoms like I have my period. My boobs are heavy and sore I have cramps that seem to be dulling, sore lower back, creamy cm but Im not craving chocolate or junk food like I usually do. I have also been emotional and tired and needing to wee all the time lol What do you reckon AF is coming or wait a couple of days and test again? Has anyone had a negative when there period was suppose to come then got a positive later?

Also forgot to add the other day my flat mate opened some seafood dip in the kitchen the smell was terrible! made me feel sick had to stand outside to get away from it and I could also smell her energy drink from across the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->