Late positive OPK but already ovulated???

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
Saturday I had fertile CM and ovulation pain but OPK wasn’t positive. Today, no fertile CM, it has gone back to sticky which is expected after ovulation but why is my OPK now positive?? Ovulation pain also stopped after Saturday. It’s now Monday!
the OPK should have been a few days ago?? With the physical signs of ovulation Saturday, it’s strange that the OPK is now positive. Could I have missed something? I don’t think I’m ovulating, I think it already happened with all the physical signs!! What the heck? My biggest reason I think I already ovulated was the ovulation pain and definite fertile CM!! What’s more reliable, an OPK or physical ovulation symptoms?

IMG_5623.jpeg IMG_5640.jpeg

It could be that your body geared up to ovulate the first time but failed now it's trying again?

It could be that your body geared up to ovulate the first time but failed now it's trying again?
Possibly, it is just strange to me I had symptoms of ovulation Saturday, and now no signs other than this + OPK! Im pretty dried up down there today! But over the weekend, TONS of slippery CM! We BD Friday and Saturday though, so I guess we will see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->