Late September Babies Thread!

oedipamass

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am 4 weeks and a bit right now, with an estimated due date of September 25th. Anyone just got their BFP and planning to have a late-September baby? Let's be buddies and compare symptoms and celebrate the milestones together! I know we are still early and a lot can happen, but I'd love to hear from some other newly-pregnant ladies.

Let the countdown begin!

Hi :wave: I found out on Jan 10th on 9DPO. I am currently 4w3d and EDD is September 24 :)

adopim- Yay! Congrats for your BFP and welcome to the thread! Your DD in the photo is gorgeous. Is this #2 for you?

Have you had many symptoms yet? I've only had mild stomach cramps on and off, intense sense of smell, and worrying myself crazy -but that's it for now.

Hi, found out last Saturday and my EDD is 20th September

I bet you have a busy household. Must be lots of fun!

A very noisy one! My DD said she was asking Santa for a baby sister :rofl:

adopim- Yay! Congrats for your BFP and welcome to the thread! Your DD in the photo is gorgeous. Is this #2 for you?

Have you had many symptoms yet? I've only had mild stomach cramps on and off, intense sense of smell, and worrying myself crazy -but that's it for now.

Thank you! DD just turned 4 in December. She has been asking for a brother or sister for the last year or so. Haha. I don't think she fully understands the "ramifications" that includes yet though. This is DH's first biological. He came into our lives when DD was 11 months old, so this will be his first (but hopefully not last!!!) experience with an actual newborn/infant.

I have on and off cramping (very mild), very very sore nipples, and an odd exhaustion with insomnia thing going on, as well as bloating that already makes me look pregnant. I'm trying really hard not to worry, but I am anxious since I haven't scheduled an appt with a doctor yet.... I can't until we get our insurance network and know what clinic/hospital will be covered.

maybebaby: That sounds like my DD, except she just asks me to go buy a baby :rofl: except she said she would like a sister but a brother would be okay too. Haha!

Adopim - it's funny how they just think they can order up a sibling! DH is convinced it's another boy! I secretly hope it's a girl, though the important thing is that it's healthy! I'm sure once it's here i will not care what gender it is.

Are you all planning to find out the gender? I did with my other 3 but considering remaining team :yellow: this time. Don't know whether I'll be able to wait it out tho :haha:

Adopim - it's funny how they just think they can order up a sibling! DH is convinced it's another boy! I secretly hope it's a girl, though the important thing is that it's healthy! I'm sure once it's here i will not care what gender it is.

Are you all planning to find out the gender? I did with my other 3 but considering remaining team :yellow: this time. Don't know whether I'll be able to wait it out tho :haha:

We are going to find out

Hi everyone! I'm currently 3 weeks 6 days pregnant. I'm due on September 29th. I found out at 10 dpo in the evening. This will be my second baby and third pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in October. Really hoping and praying this is my sticky bean. :)

Oh, and as far as symptoms, I'm having quite a lot for how early I am. Nausea all day, but hungry at the same time, cramping...worse after lying down, fatigue, bloating, insomnia, dizziness. I actually tested early because I was so symptomatic.

Would anyone join a private locked group on fb called due in sept 2013 I was in a group for due in June it was amazing we could post in the group and didn't have to word about anyone finding out cause group is pvt

Hi ladies! Do you mindif I join you?

My name is Brandy. I am soon to be 36. This will be my 4th child. I have a 14yr old, soon to be 7yr old, and a 7mth old baby. I am very nervous about having 2 under 2! I homeschool the 7yr old and will be the younger two as well. This pregnancy will be considered high risk as I have diabetes and will have a scheduled c-section(4th). I had a mmc at 14wks right before I had my youngest so the anxiety is already there. I am due Sept 24th!

Oh and symptoms! Ugh! Bloated, extreme gas, nausea, moody, tired, headaches! Fun stuff! Lol!

And on the subject of kids wanting babies, lol.

Yeserday, I asked Zach, my 7yr old, if he would like another baby and hi response was, " Yes! But I don't know if you can handle being pregnant again!" hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->