Late September Babies Thread!

Hi everyone. I just got my first BFP this morning! 14 days past my last positive opk. We are TTC #1, both of us are 36. We are thrilled and hoping it is the real thing and lasts.
We have been trying since last September or so, 2011 and in September 2012 I had a myomectomy.

Our due date according to an online calculation is September 25, but I will be scheduled for a c-section at 39 weeks (because of myomectomy).
Happy about hearing about everyone's journey!

Symptoms: nausea, very slight but there. Really tired. Also have a little cold sore (I thought I was fighting off a cold on 11-12 dpo).

I attached my chart in case it is interesting for anyone else to see.
Sarah

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-1.png
    chartgraph_module-1.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 47
Hello to all the new people!! I hope all is well with everyone!

:thumbup:

Due around sep 24th, first for me. Super nervous, tired with insomnia, freeezing, nausea and cramping randomly and if I stand up too fast lol hoping this is normal

Nice to meet all of you :flower:

Hi everyone! Mind if I join? :hi: I got my BFP really early at 8dpo. That was Tuesday. I am due around September 30th.

Brandysbabies- I have been spotting a little brown for 2 days now- not enough to even show on a liner, but there when I wipe. I called my doctor and they said not to worry, as long as it stays brown and it scant. She also told me not to have sex until it stops, not to exercise hard or go running, and to drink lots of water. Its most likely implantation bleeding (even though implantation has already happened)- You can still have the spotting as the embryo snuggles down farther into your uterine lining. FX for BOTH of us! :flower:

Due around sep 24th, first for me. Super nervous, tired with insomnia, freeezing, nausea and cramping randomly and if I stand up too fast lol hoping this is normal

Nice to meet all of you :flower:

Hi! There are a lot of symptoms, some people have them all, some have none, some have a few. I know what you mean about being nervous. I took another test today as seeing the doctor on Tuesday!

Oedipamass - I've not told the kids yet. A week tomorrow we are having a private scan so if all is ok with that I will tell them then :)

Brandysbabies - i wish I was having such healthy cravings but so far cheeseburgers and steak seem to be mine :haha: I had iron deficiency with my other pregnancies so maybe something to do with that! Regarding spotting I had that with DS1 at 8wks and was so scared but everything was ok :)

I'm so tired all the time and nausea is bad coz it seems to be there all day :( my experiences with nausea seem to get worse every pregnancy. So long as its only one baby in there :haha: we have serious problems with space as we live in a small 3bed flat and upgrading is not an option as its too expensive!

When are you guys telling your children? I wasn't planning on telling Coby until I was 12-16 weeks. Is this not normal?

i showed sebas my pee sticks and explained he jumps on me so i thought he needed to know why he cant anymore

Noo I'm telling them earlier for the same reason as agreeksmom.

Hmm my son will be 8 next month - Maybe I'm okay leaving it a little later? I don't know. I've had 5 miscarriages plus 2 chemicals (though period is officially late so not likely to get a chemical) so I'm very wary about telling him before I know everything is okay. Do you think 16 weeks is too late?

I'm not telling my 4 year old DD for a while either. Not only for loss reason but because she will blab and I don't want family to know for a long time. I whispered to my 19month old she was going to be a big sister but she is totally clueless ;-)

Hi there, I'm with you gals too! Did a test yesterday, and according to dates will be due 25th sept ish! I already have 3 little boys, so this baby, if all goes well, will complete our family!

So hi to all, look forward to getting to know you over the next few months!

i told him last time even though it ended in mc i dont think he really underestands until i show

My edd is 29th Sept, and my symptoms so far as being really tired and sore bbs .. I know it sounds daft but despite being tired etc I just don't feel pregnant and as its my first I feel a bit out of my depth now as I got what I have been hoping for and no idea what comes next!!

I think I will ring my Drs office tomorrow to see when they would like me to come in for my first appt but I am unsure when to tell our close family, tempted to wait until after our first scan when it all seems real.

Yay! I wanna join! I'm 4 + 6 today, and due on the 23rd with my first!!! No real symptoms yet... so I'm thinking blue. And I have my first dr appointment on Wednesday.

Yay! I wanna join! I'm 4 + 6 today, and due on the 23rd with my first!!! No real symptoms yet... so I'm thinking blue. And I have my first dr appointment on Wednesday.

Congratulations :) Did you phone Dr straight away or did you leave it a week or so?

Oh my bad, I can't type today. I have my first appointment with my pcp this coming Wednesday. My insurance stinks and I have to go see him before i can go to the obgyn. I got my first bfp on the 14th, but everyone thought that it was an error, so I waited un Friday and took 2 more of different brands. So it will be at least another week before I can go see the obgyn. When do you get your first scan? I want to tell all my family and friends, but I'm too scared to yet. I want to see that picture so I know it's real.

In the UK we don't have a scan until 11-13 weeks unless we have issues like pain/bleeding. That would be either our screening for down's syndrome risk or a dating scan if you opt out of the screening. I shan't be opting for screening so mine will be simply a dating scan though I'm dead sure of my dates as I could only have conceived one night!

My Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->