Late September Babies Thread!

Hi ladies! Do you mindif I join you?

My name is Brandy. I am soon to be 36. This will be my 4th child. I have a 14yr old, soon to be 7yr old, and a 7mth old baby. I am very nervous about having 2 under 2! I homeschool the 7yr old and will be the younger two as well. This pregnancy will be considered high risk as I have diabetes and will have a scheduled c-section(4th). I had a mmc at 14wks right before I had my youngest so the anxiety is already there. I am due Sept 24th!

Oh and symptoms! Ugh! Bloated, extreme gas, nausea, moody, tired, headaches! Fun stuff! Lol!

Hi! Did all of your pregnancies feel the same? This is my first and there seems to be so many possible symptoms and it is all v confusing!

Meeeee! This is our second, and we are definitely going to find out if baby is pink or blue flavour. Can't wait!

I can't tell you how happy I am to see this thread develop! September babies unite!

Loukachu: This is my first too! Glad to see another rookie around here. I have also heard lots of weird possible symptoms. I think every woman's body is different and will have different times for everything. I like using Fertility Friend to chart my temps and symptoms, partly because I get to see the list of symptoms that are typical. I was really relived to see "cramps" listed as a normal preg sign. Have you felt any different yet?

Bagpuss25: Welcome!

Maybebaby3: We really want to stay Team Yellow and be surprised like the olden' times before ultrasound!

Maybebaby3 and Adopim: Congratulations on your families! I know it might be weird for me to say that, but from where I'm sitting right now, having multiple healthy happy kids seems like such an accomplishment. I hope to get there one day. And I love that your kids want another little one. Have you told them yet or will you wait to see how everything goes?

I would consider joining a FB group.

:hugs: to all the ladies here!

jojo_b: Welcome and congratulations!

BrandysBabies: He sounds like such a thoughtful little guy. Awwww!

CallieBaby: That must have been so hard. :hugs: I have my Fx'ed for your sticky bean! :dust:

Hi ladies! Do you mindif I join you?

My name is Brandy. I am soon to be 36. This will be my 4th child. I have a 14yr old, soon to be 7yr old, and a 7mth old baby. I am very nervous about having 2 under 2! I homeschool the 7yr old and will be the younger two as well. This pregnancy will be considered high risk as I have diabetes and will have a scheduled c-section(4th). I had a mmc at 14wks right before I had my youngest so the anxiety is already there. I am due Sept 24th!

Oh and symptoms! Ugh! Bloated, extreme gas, nausea, moody, tired, headaches! Fun stuff! Lol!

Hi! Did all of your pregnancies feel the same? This is my first and there seems to be so many possible symptoms and it is all v confusing!

It is so hard to go by symptoms. My first two pregnancies were alike symptom wise and pretty straight forward easy. Then I had the mmc. I though everything was normal, same feelings and such as my first two. I even saw the baby on the 8wk scan. Then at 12wk scan the baby was already gone. I had a natural mc at 14wks. I was scared to death to get pregnant after that but knew I wanted more children. Zoey was completely different symptom wise. I had every symptom you could imagine right from the start. I threw up the entire pregnancy and was miserable swearing I would never do it again! Lol! But as you see, here I am!

Anyway, like I said you can't really go by symptom as every pregnancy is different. And there is also nothing you or a DR can do to prevent the bad from happening if it is going to. So the very best thin to do is to relax, eat healthy, and take car of yourself. Which means no stressing!

Hi my name is Dana and this is my first pregnancy. I found out yesterday and should be due around 9/28. We are so excited! We just got married in May, but I'm 33 so I was hoping for kids right away. It took us 7 months to get here so we are so happy. :)

So how weird is it that all I want to do is sit and eat salad all day? Yesterday I spent about $60 just on lettuce an salad toppings!! I have had 4 large salads since last night?!

So how weird is it that all I want to do is sit and eat salad all day? Yesterday I spent about $60 just on lettuce an salad toppings!! I have had 4 large salads since last night?!

I am the same way with spinach! I have been drinking a spinach & fruit smoothie in the AM and then craving another one at night! I think our bodies are telling us to get as many vitamins as we can. Leafy greens like spinach and lettuce are loaded with folic acid, which is so important early on.

That's makes sense! In fact when I was standing at all the bags of salad lettuce, I avoided the iceburg and romaine and went straight for the kind with all the leafy greens and roughage. I am also piling on nuts and dried cranberries, carrots, mushrooms, etc. Gosh! I just had one an hr ago and talking about it is making me want another! Lol!

I haven't told my DD yet, as I want to have the first appointment. Plus she would ruin the surprise for my family, she's not a very good secret keeper but at 4 no one is expected to be! Haha. I will probably tell her at the same time I tell my parents and sisters. :)

Hi ladies! Congratulations to all for your BFPs! I just found out I am pregnant (after 2 losses) and praying that all goes well this time. This will be my 1st. My due date is September 27th. So far, no major symptoms just cramping here and there. Wishing everyone a healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hi ladies! Congratulations to all for your BFPs! I just found out I am pregnant (after 2 losses) and praying that all goes well this time. This will be my 1st. My due date is September 27th. So far, no major symptoms just cramping here and there. Wishing everyone a healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hey! congrats to you too x

Hi ladies - mind if I join? I got my :bfp: very unexpectedly on Wednesday - I was starting the process of fertility treatment so we had given up last cycle - drank loads over the holiday period and went skiing in France last week eek! :blush:
Think I am due Sept 21st - main symptom was the sore bbs but the tiredness has also kicked in the last 2 days. Not vomiting but got a constant slight background nausea and appetite is definitely reduced - having to eat little and often which is odd for me as normally I can eat a lot often!
Early days yet but looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Hi! I am new to this site. I found out yesterday I am due with #3! Since I missed a couple days temping (Christmas eve and day, of course!! lol) I am not sure when I O'd so I am either due the 17th or 26th, lol (I had two thermal shifts)

I have two DD's (4 and 19 months) and am sooooo happy to be pg again! This was my 9th cycle trying.

I have had pretty strong symptoms for a couple weeks (That also makes me unsure of my O date) are nausea, tired, headaches, heartburn, dizzy, some food tastes weird (one of my first clues, soup I love didn't taste right)cramping on and off, lower backache, have to pee a lot and today we can add constipation to the list ;-)

So excited to be here and I hope we all have a H&H 9 months!! I vow to relax and enjoy this since its my last.

Hi, I'd like to join you all too! I got my bfp today, and am very excited as well as shocked! This our first child so it would be great to have people to talk to throughout my first pregnancy :)

Congrats to you all x

May I join? I'm JUST out with an EDD of 1st October... Pretty please....

Anyways, I'm Nici and this is my 2nd baby (if it sticks!) though 7th pregnancy. I have a good feeling this time round though as my tests are getting stronger and stronger and I feel ridiculously nauseous. I don't remember feeling this rough this early with my son!

My son, Coby, is also asking for a brother or sister - For at least the last 3 years he has been asking. He said he'd prefer a sister so he didn't have to share but a brother would be okay too so long as he had his own room. Kids, Eh?

Getting a little scared. Just started spotting.........

So long as it's just spotting I'd not worry. Your cervix etc is going through many hormonal changes. If you start to get a fresh red loss then you need to contact A&E or your equivalent xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->