Late September Babies Thread!

I'm not on the facebook page- thats probably why I'm mostly the only one here! Everyone else has gone elsewhere- Ha! Kinda funny actually. :dohh: How do I join? My fb username is Dena Bonn just in case I have to be invited to join...

And I have serious preggo brain as well, I said I missed Adopim's announcement but I congratulated her and everything! :wacko:

Haha, I didn't even notice that!

Is your profile pic you with an iPhone to your eye? Let's find out how you get added and then you can chit chat! :baby:

Is your profile pic you with an iPhone to your eye? Let's find out how you get added and then you can chit chat! :baby:

Yep! Thats me! :) Whats the name of the group? Maybe I can request to join?

Yep! Thats me! :) Whats the name of the group? Maybe I can request to join?

I think it's BNB September Sweetpeas. Try and join, and if not I'll add you as a friend and then try and add you to the group. :)

Turtlemomma I've discovered it's a secret group. I will add you as a friend and then add you to the group.... Expert a friend request from claire ashton. :)

Turtlemomma I've discovered it's a secret group. I will add you as a friend and then add you to the group.... Expert a friend request from claire ashton. :)

Got the friend request- I'm excited!

Had a dr. appt today- 2-3 cm and 80% effaced- she said most likely this little one will be here in the next couple of days! :happydance:

DH is currently in the kitchen making steaks and mashed potatoes. :) My last craving dinner that I'll allow myself. :dohh:

Got the friend request- I'm excited!

Had a dr. appt today- 2-3 cm and 80% effaced- she said most likely this little one will be here in the next couple of days! :happydance:

DH is currently in the kitchen making steaks and mashed potatoes. :) My last craving dinner that I'll allow myself. :dohh:

:happydance: not long now!

I added you, think admin have to approve and then you're good to go.

My yellow bump turned pink! :pink:

Magdalena Catherine was born 9-28-13 at 7:46pm. 20 hours in labor, pitocin induced and no pain meds... What was I thinking!?!? :wacko: but its all over now and I am so happy to hold this amazing little beauty in my arms! Welcome to the world Maggie Cate!

PS- I think admin is taking their time on the facebook page... Ah well.

Attachments

• photo-46.jpg
    photo-46.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
Turtlemomma she's gorgeous, and I love her name! Well done!
I've tried to add you to the group about 8 times now and for some reason the request isn't going through. Will keep trying. :)
Hope you're recovering well!

I also had my baby, a BOY :)

Maurice David Robert born 4/10/13 at 1.24pm, 8lb 9oz 21inch using G&A no stitches got to the hospital at 9cm and it all happened so quick.

I also had my baby, a BOY :)

Maurice David Robert born 4/10/13 at 1.24pm, 8lb 9oz 21inch using G&A no stitches got to the hospital at 9cm and it all happened so quick.

Congratulations! :happydance: I can't believe its been 9 months since this thread was started... Time went by so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->