Late September Babies Thread!

Well I'm 38 weeks today and absolutely miserable. I need to vent lol

We have four rental properties and had 3 of those being moved into on Sept 1st. 2 of them are causing a lot of problems. Our 4th tenant gave notice on Sept 3rd about moving out on the 1st and I've finally just found a new tenant. All of this is on me because my husband works out of town and is working a 9on 5 off schedule. It's a lot of work when you're feeling normal!

I got mastitis and had to start taking antibiotics. I was really sick with flu like symptoms from it. The antibiotics then gave me mouth thrush so I have a sore swollen tongue and throat as well. I have constant braxton hicks, my belly hurts and walking is difficult. I"m still on anti nausea medication but still feel sick most of the time

My midwife did a stretch and sweep yesterday and I've been spotting ever since. She says it's normal but it's just another thing on my list at this point.

My dad was in a really bad accident two years ago and has a severe brain injury that affects his personality. He's very mean & hurtful & at times violent, not at all like he used to be. He always messages us really hurtful things and did that again today. Him and I were the closest before his accident.. I could go on and on about this one topic for hours easily!

Today we got a letter in the mail from the bylaw officers saying our neighbors complained about our dog. Our backyard backs on to someone else's, they have a puppy that's always barking and whining, we don't care, it's a dog, that's what they do! Our other neighbors hate us for some reason so they reported it saying that its us. Anytime our dog barks we make her come inside.

Our heatpump broke a couple of days ago and the weather has been 30 degrees. It's so hot and I can't handle it. I tried to be handy and fix it without having to incur another bill but it doesn't seem to be working. I just don't wnat to deal with it!

I just can't take anything else right now. I've been crying for two days. I do have a really great family and husband. My family can only do so much and my husband is making a huge sacrifice for us working so far away. I feel so at the end of my rope right now and need things to start looking up for me :(

Belle :hugs: SO sorry you are dealing with all of this- Is your OH planning to be home when you have the baby for a bit?

Had my 38 week appointment today! It also happened to be my last day at work. :)

I was a bit surprised that they didnt check my cervix or anything today. :shrug:

Belle :hugs: SO sorry you are dealing with all of this- Is your OH planning to be home when you have the baby for a bit?

He's home on the 18th and will be here for a month so that will be wonderful. Took a break and headed out to a resort my sister is staying at for a play and swim. Much needed and felt great :)

Swimming sounds nice... I'm glad you got a bit of a respite and even more happy to hear that your OH will be home for a month. <3

Hugs belle, sounds a very tricky situation, and not one you need at the moment!

I had my baby on Friday the 13th, quick story to follow:......
I went for my swim as planned, and had some discomfort whilst I was swimming, only planned to do 30 but ended up doing 50 instead to try and get more discomfort! Then I came home and was a little bit achy but nothing more. DH suggested DTD to help if I had managed to get things moving, so we did. Had some tea and then went to bed about 11, with a bit of discomfort but went to sleep. Woke up at 12.15am with mild pain but thought it was nothing much, went to the loo and had a pink show, then from 12.25-12.30 they got quite strong and I finished packing my bag, told DH to ring his mum quick and rang the hospital. Literally 12.45 ish I was saying it was getting bad and we really needed to go. Waters started breaking on the loo and then carried on in the car (car seat was sopping wet!), had to ring triage on the way in to tell them that there would be no way I could get into them as I was scared things were happening really quickly. They said they would get a delivery bed ready and met me at the door. Water all over the lift, the reception, the corridor, had to take my shoes off and wade in!! Got examined at 1.30 on arrival, and was 8-9 cm. She advised me to lie on my back so they could attempt to slow things down slightly in the hope of getting the antibiotics in for the group b strep, but even when they got the drip up I was too sweaty for the plasters to stick so the cannula kept coming out and the drip wouldn't run through. At about 2.10 I said I needed to get onto my (scabby) knees, cos I was resisting pushing really badly, party through fear! In the end I just went with it, and out flew Olly! Midwife didn't even have her gloves on, delivered him with a towel that DH ran out to get!! And there he was, little Olly Thomas (I got my way with the name). It was all very surreal, I didn't expect it to happen quite so quickly, I had very little control over the whole thing. I missed a few things out of my bag because leaving the house was so rushed and frantic!!

So we got home about 5.45 yesterday evening. DH and the boys came to pick us up from hospital, it was very sweet. My parents and the in laws came round for the quickest squeezes of Olly in his first day, then me and the boys bathed and changed him into clean clothes which they loved. Then the little horror decided to be awake and not put down til midnight! Bless, he slept then til 5.15, fed, then went back down and is still there squeaking away in his crib. He's a little star, it's odd having 4 children! Sam's not doing too badly, a little jealous and a bit like a bull in a china shop, but we'll get there.

Oh my gosh Asher! I'm so excited for you! I know it was a whirlwind, and probably not ideal, but you are lucky to have such an easy quick labor! Congratulations!!! When you have time (haha), we want pics! :hugs: :flower:

First baby on our thread you guys- This is so exciting and making it all so much more real!

Nothing really happening yet for me... More Braxton Hicks and lots of pelvis discomfort as baby is dropping but thats about it. DH will be home tonight and I'm done with work so I'm giving baby the OK to come anytime. Maybe some DTD tonight and a LOOOOOOONG walk tomorrow up some big hills... :thumbup:

Yay congrats on the safe and quick delivery!!! I wish mine would come early, any day after Thursday would be great because my husband will be home. Who has the next due date?

Still havent packed bags- Probably should do that. Almost everything else done except cleaning the house! Come on baby! Still not even a single contraction. :(

How is everyone- nearing due dates for a few people...

In so much constant pain in pelvis I just wish he would come already. Am getting so sick of sitting around waiting, yet im always too exhausted and sore to actually do anything haha.

Court, I'm sorry to hear your so sore...I hope he comes soon!!! I'm a bit sore but super antsy so I keep trying to be productive and then find myself in public huffing and puffing and wheezing and groaning- people are probably looking at me wondering if I'm in labor and if they should help!

PS- I'm on maternity leave now and bored out of my mind- sorry to post so often. :) I also made up reasons why I had to go into work today for a bit! :wacko: DH wasn't very happy with me...

Our baby girl made her appearance yesterday. We'd been monitoring my fluid levels and yesterday it dropped to a concerning low. Went to the hospital for induction. Received pitocin at 1:30pm and active labor started about 1:45-2pm. My water was broken by the doctor at 4:30pm an internal check showed about 3cm & 80% effaced. An hour later I was complete and baby was coming. She was born at 5:32pm while I was waiting for my epidural... 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long :)

adopim- Congratulations! So happy lil girl is healthy!:happydance:

2 down...

AFM- Dr. appt today... 25% effaced and 1cm dilated. Guess we all have to start somewhere. :wacko: had some bleeding after the Dr. checked things out but that went away.

Turtlemomma, 1cm gotta be better than 0cm. Exciting times ahead!

My little Olly is one week old today! :)

Our baby girl made her appearance yesterday. We'd been monitoring my fluid levels and yesterday it dropped to a concerning low. Went to the hospital for induction. Received pitocin at 1:30pm and active labor started about 1:45-2pm. My water was broken by the doctor at 4:30pm an internal check showed about 3cm & 80% effaced. An hour later I was complete and baby was coming. She was born at 5:32pm while I was waiting for my epidural... 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long :)

Yay congrats! I'm due on Friday and feel like it could be any day now. It hurts to walk, I have constant tightening in my belly and sometimes shooting pains. My back hurts and it always feels like I have to go #2. I believe my belly has dropped too..... now it's just the wiating game I guess

Adopim! I missed your post somehow! Congrats! I saw that Noo had her baby as well... Wow, getting there ladies, getting there! Kinda unbelievable...

I've been having contractions all day so hoping that means something has started for me!

Turtlemomma are you on the FB page? Sorry if I already asked you that, me post preg brain is worse than my pre preg one!! There's lots of chat on there pre and post birth. :)

Hope it's pmg too long for you now!

Turtlemomma are you on the FB page? Sorry if I already asked you that, me post preg brain is worse than my pre preg one!! There's lots of chat on there pre and post birth. :)

Hope it's pmg too long for you now!

I'm not on the facebook page- thats probably why I'm mostly the only one here! Everyone else has gone elsewhere- Ha! Kinda funny actually. :dohh: How do I join? My fb username is Dena Bonn just in case I have to be invited to join...

And I have serious preggo brain as well, I said I missed Adopim's announcement but I congratulated her and everything! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->