Late September Babies Thread!

I still have skittle but till I get to term eekk! Feel and look like baby will come any day tho,(ill probably go over :( )

Hi Ladies! I know I've been a horrible group member so I'm sorry to any of you that remember me lol.

I"m currently 36 w 3 d and feeling really ready to have this baby!

I was hoping to post a picture but have no idea how

Bump pics! Yes!!! More! I'll put one up as soon as I hit 37 weeks on Thursday. :)

Here is my 37 week bump photo taken on Sunday:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/image_zps84a4d6dc.jpg

36+1 bump pic :D

You look fantastic! Not saying you are but I stay in my pjs as long as I can every day haha.. going to have to start getting up and looking good in case I go into labour!

some days i dont get dressed at all, especially if i have lots of cleaning to do as id rather do it in comfort lol i normally just wear leggings or jogging bottoms during the day as the girls like to play in the garden and go do the rounds at the horses with me :thumbup:

adopim lovely bump and not a stretch mark in sight lucky duck! x

Lovely pics ladies!
I am more pregnant today than I have ever made it before! I am 37 weeks and 5 days! Me and DH dtd last night and it set off some really strong contraction action. I don't think I'm too far away now, which is equally scary and exciting!
Hope we're all ok. X

Boo I'm still here! I think more DTD is needed to kick things off!

I forgot I was going to post a full term bump pic! 37+2!

Attachments

• photo-35.jpg
    photo-35.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
Lovely pic Turtlemomma!

Still no sign for me, things have calmed down. Might try the old :sex: again this morning as the kids are at a sleepover, then go for my swim. Out baby, now!!

How are things going Asher? Any new developments?

Anyone else having labor signs yet or trying to get labor going?

AFM- baby is dropping... yesterday I was having horrible sciatic pain in the back of my thigh through my groin area- still working until Friday... :( DH is out of town until Saturday night and I just hope baby stays put! I'll be 38+2 when he gets back so its unlikely anything will happen... you just never know!

No change Turtlemomma! Long day of pain on Sunday which developed into a big fat nothing! So still here, more pregnant than ever before! A week longer than my longest now! Woo hoo! :)

Spent most of my 37th week hoping for labour, but all I got was the flu boooo!
Hoping I will feel better soon- have been feeling horrid for a good 3 days now.
Definitely one way of taking your mind off labour symptoms haha

Court- being sick while 37/38 weeks pregnant does not sound easy! Yesterday I was thinking about what it must feel like to be in labor and have a flu at the same time- FX youre healthy by then! :hugs:

Am feeling so much better today thank goodness! Cant believe its only 12 days til my due date :o

still pregnant here aswell, hopefully a few of these babies appear soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->