Late... trying not to be hopeful

Bobswife92

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought I would give this site a go I tried on another to get some advice but no one came back to me

I am now 4 days late, I have sore nipples, cervix has disappeared and and (sorry for TMI) but I got um... loose bowels but I still have cramps like AF is going to show her ugly face!

After 2 years of trying I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want to be disappointed

I am always on time if not early and I feel really warm, anyone had these sorts of things and got a BFP or even anyone that got a BFN

Thanks in advance, hoping you guys are more friendly than the other lot

Hi :)
I'm new to this forum and unfortunately can't really answer your question as I'm currently only on my first month ttc, but read your post and didn't want to read and run. Personally, I would just do a pregnancy test, and if it's a bfn then just re-test in a couple of days :) I'm only 8dpo so I've got a few days before I'll be testing, but sending lots of luck to you, I hope this is the month for you x

Hi Milly!

Best of luck to you too! I hope your wait isn't as long as us I caved and bought a test but I'm not doing it until tomorrow because I've already peed like 3 times today lol

Baby dust to you xxx

Congratulations! Was it the first test you did for this cycle? How many DPO?

Thank you all for the congrats! It was my first test of my cycle I was 4 days late in the end don't know when I ovulated though :shrug:

I honestly thought it was going to be negative, I've poas like 4 times just to confirm it, digital and all sorts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->