Late update - been in hospital

A_Natasha

3rd trimester baby #1 !
Reaction score
Hi Guys, bit of a late update but have been in hospital (in need of a text buddy!) i posted on Monday about movments being down etc...i called my midwife who said to go straight to hospital...so i arrived at the hospital monday evening they took my BP which was high and they said there was alot of protein in my urine so i had to stay in for 24 hours for observation..and i have just arrived home today..but looks like i have an early on-set of pre-elampsia i now have to attend the hosptal every other day to have my BP Checked and urine...the minute it rises ill be straight back in but Blood pressure tablets seem to be controlling it at the mo..they said they want to try n control it for aslong as possible...but i will probably end up delivering early but they said they would like to get me past the 30 weeks first by trying to control it with tablets etc and close monitoring of the babies growth...so fingers crossed it stays under control !!!

Hi guys, been to hospital BP is still stable wahay!!! ! got to go on tuesday now for scan to check babies growth! the tablets are giving nasty side effectsbut looks like its something i got to put up with if it keep my bp down its worth it....! :)

Another update - Been to hospital again today, baby still growing as she should and placenta still working as it should and Blood pressure still stable...so until any of these stop happening hopefully they wont consider me having to have her to early ! Gotta go back again Friday soo will update if i can :)

:hugs: Hope all goes well and u make it as far as u can xxxx

Sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital, but at least you caught it early on. I hope that start feeling better soon, and that the baby will hold on a while longer.. Blessings and hugs your way!!

Glad you went and got checked ... and glad the meds are working... I will keep my fingers crossed for you and say some prayers... keep us posted.... :hugs:

Hope it all works out hunny xxx

awww hun keep my fingers crossed for you, pm me if u want my number xxx

Good luck hun hope everything goes well for you x x

Sorry to hear that. I had PE & its not nice. Hope everything goes ok.

Aww hun, Im so sorry you have been in hospital but so glad you got checked out and they discovered it early, hope all goes well with the medication, take care :hugs: XX

:hugs:Sorry to hear what you have been through , but great the BP seems stable. Hope LO stays put as long as possible!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->