latest from the MIL

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:roll: Well to start with they haven't bothered to see Hannah in a month. They were supposed to come this Sunday than backed out so Stan questioned them on it and MIL quickly said oh we don't have anything special planned we'll come.........we said no earlier because you put her to bed so early :roll: They can come in the afternoon, she's not in bed than!

Secondly they are going overseas next month and they have an exersaucer that they are giving us (secondhand but hey it's money saved) so Stan asked if they could bring it on Sunday. She told him three times that we couldn't put Hannah in it yet. Well yes I know this but they never come visit and are going overseas, I'd like to have it around when she IS able to use it.

Should be an interesting visit on Sunday :rofl:

:hugs: I feel for u, my in laws are kinda similar. They never ever come to our house to see erica, we bring her over there everytime. Then they complain that they don't see her enough! I'm trying to figure out a polite way to say "hello! You know where we freaking live!!" and mil does similar about toys and stuff. Buys erica tons of stuff and says it's for her house only.
We kinda just have to grin and bear it I guess.

I'm very independent and when Hannah first arrived they kept trying to tell me what to do.......she wanted to come over every day!! Anyways long stiry short I said thanks but no thanks

:roll: Hopefully shes going overseas for a while, it'll be like a little holiday for you too:rofl: ask her will she take my mil:rofl: I live next door to mine :hissy:

:rofl: Oh I couldn't handle living next door......they wanted us to live with them when we first got married :shock: I said no :rofl:

Jesus...next door!!! Poor you!! Hope it all goes well(??) on sunday!! lol x

I'm doomed forever:cry: her latest 'offering' was this week

mil:
so Annette are you still on this diet?

me:
yeah I'm doing really well, nearly have lost what I wanted to

mil:
you dont want to go too low

me:
no I'll just get another few lbs of to feel abit more comfy, I'm sure I wont get too light

mil:
no I'm sure theres no danger of you fading away

:shock:

me:
oh thanks very much *sarcastically*

tosser:hissy:

I'm doomed forever:cry: her latest 'offering' was this week

mil:
so Annette are you still on this diet?

me:
yeah I'm doing really well, nearly have lost what I wanted to

mil:
you dont want to go too low

me:
no I'll just get another few lbs of to feel abit more comfy, I'm sure I wont get too light

mil:
no I'm sure theres no danger of you fading away

:shock:

me:
oh thanks very much *sarcastically*

tosser:hissy:

:hug: MILs can be such a pain the ass :rofl:

Uggh! I feel for you,I have had an almost similar experience.

My MIL is constantly coming to our house to get Skyler or calling and asking for him. I got so annoyed that I told her that I would call her if I need help. I want to spend some quality time with him too.Thanks but No Thanks. Then she got on the phone and told my husband that I am selfish and keeping Skyler away from her.
I wish my MIL would go overseas on a plane and fly over the Bermuda Triangle and get LOST!!!:devil:

I'd pay for my mils ticket for that flight :rofl:

my OH's parents are very nice but sometimes a little too nice...a little over bearing. We live about 5 hours away door to door (including a plane) so I didnt expect to see them that often. Little did I realise that as soon as I provdied a grandson it seemed to mean they'd be coming to stay for a week every 6 weeks or so and calling for updates every other day. I do try and be nice but sometimes I feel suffocated I must say. Remind me when LO is older that I'll let him live his life and wait until I'm asked to come to stay.
Parents are great, but I do prefer the ones who have their own lives to live and dont live for their grand kids..

Uggh! I feel for you,I have had an almost similar experience.

My MIL is constantly coming to our house to get Skyler or calling and asking for him. I got so annoyed that I told her that I would call her if I need help. I want to spend some quality time with him too.Thanks but No Thanks. Then she got on the phone and told my husband that I am selfish and keeping Skyler away from her.
I wish my MIL would go overseas on a plane and fly over the Bermuda Triangle and get LOST!!!:devil:

:rofl:

I reckon we should charter a plane, there´s plenty of annoying MIL´s on here, we´d get a 747 full no worries!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->