Latest Psychic Prediction

L

Lisawings

Dear Lisa ,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful and thank you for coming back , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide ashton to help ..

If any of your reading is unclear please let me know..

Ok dear firstly im seeing conception anytime now but no later than february 2012 , i believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy via c-section at 35 weeks plus 5 days of your pregnancy...

I can see him born with red hair and brown eyes and i feel he will weigh 5lbs 07oz...

He will be around 53cm in length and has a slight touch of colic which last around 3 months of his life.

I can see him waking every 3 hours for his milk and i feel from 7 weeks old he will be sleeping through the night ..

I can also pick up your c-section is planned due to a low lying planceta

I do feel another pregnancy around you , i feel you will conceive december 2015...

If you have any questions or if there is something i have not covered please let me know all my love to you and family

Mary Akinson xx

:coffee:

GAIL SAYS - FEB AND FOR A GIRL
MELISSA SAYS-JANUARY AND FOR A BOY
PARANOSA SAYS-FEB AND FOR A BOY

ALL PRETTY CLOSE

I used cheri22 and she said I would get pregnant and find out in sept and was right. She also predicted a girl but won't find out for 10 more weeks. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->