Laughing

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
When did your LO start laughing all the time?

Elyse first laughed back in June.. so I guess 3 months ish? But still doesn't do it very often.. there are a couple things that make her laugh but she doesn't even do it all the time for those things.

Anyone got some tips or insight? Her laugh is so cute, it makes me so happy.. :(

I can't totally remember. She was really giggley by Christmas, and she was .... 6 and a half months then.

ye alys started laughing at around 3 months but go really "belly" laughing at about 5mnths now at 6 and half mnths she laughs at heself quite a bit ie. when trying to blow a raspberry! lol she starts and then thinks its funny so messes up and giggles at herself!!

i find funny voices and faces and tickling make her laugh and playin peek-a-boo!

xxx

Maisie started around 2 and a half/3 months too and now only really laughs when i tickle her or if we do something she finds funny. She used to laugh ALL the time but now doesnt do it so much?! Maybe ive lost my touch lol.

^ lol I feel the same way.. I'm not funny .. or I'm boring LOL

Finn laughs allthe time. particularly at my monkey impression. Even when he is tired and cranky, mama monkey makes him pee his lil pants. But he's always been quite jolly, smiling and strangers and such.

dex doesnt giggle, he does laugh but it isnt actually a laugh sound yet just more like a funny sound. I cant wait till he does.

Oh god I can't really remember! Bout 5 months I think he started laughing a lot x

Chloe started giggling a few weeks ago but she hardly does it. She'll smile loads and keep her mouth open but there will be no noise lol

Phoebe has just started laughing all the time and its so funny, she is just over 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->