Laura's Weight Loss Journal

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
Hello all,

Im Laura, im 22, I have a beautiful daughter called Lily who is 2.5 years old. Me and my OH are TTC no 2 but having alot of problems which include 4 losses :( So I have put on alot of weight very quickly due to the stress and upset, I eat when I'm sad, stressed etc... My OH does not find me attractive any more and threatening to leave me if I dont loose some weight, plus it will improve our chances of when we TTC again.....

So tomorow evening I am strating Slimming World. It's every wednesday @ 7.30pm. I will be updating most days and if anyone out there wants to be my slimming budding please pm me.... Would be great to have each other for support.

Tomorrow I will post my start weight, I will write my daily food journal and then my weight loss (or gain [-X ) every Wednesday evening.

I want to be 10 stone ideally, but have at least 4 stone to loose to get there!!!

Edit - Have added a pic of me now...and will add one each month to hopefully see a difference :)

Wish me luck xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1773.JPG
    IMG_1773.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
Congrats on making the choice hun, and for being brave enough to get out there and go to a meeting (i've not plucked up the courage lol), hope it all goes well for you :)

Thanks Kit... Have you considered going to the meetings and joining? I joined once before and lost 1.5st in 8 weeks.... Just didn't stay so lost track, silly me! Everyone was really friendly and kind.... If it's something you want to just do it, if you decide it's not for you you dont have to go again....

Well, I am preparing for joining tonight, just had my last Mc Donalds lol lol lol!! Have a fridge full of veg, full fruit basket and healthy stuff for meals. I am so excited to go tonight as this is a new start for a new happier me :)

I cant wait to see how I get on and how much I loose over the next 7 days....

Will post my strating weight tonight after the meeting xx

Ok, my first weight is was today. I am ashamed to admit my weight :blush: but I want to loose around 4 stone ideally!

Here is to the first week, cant wait for the next weigh in to see how I get on :)

Anyone else on slimming world please feel free to post advise, ideas, recepies on here. xx

Thank you hun. So far so good but only day 1 lol!!

Will update next Wednesday with my loss for this week :) xx

Good luck hun, slimming world will help you loads as you get alot of support from people who are in the same boat :D xxx

Thanks Kit... Have you considered going to the meetings and joining? I joined once before and lost 1.5st in 8 weeks.... Just didn't stay so lost track, silly me! Everyone was really friendly and kind.... If it's something you want to just do it, if you decide it's not for you you dont have to go again....

I've definitely considered it but i'm not a very confident person and don't think i'd make myself go if i'm honest. But, I have a very dear friend that's trying to lose some weight too so we're gym buddies at min and trying that out lol.

Thanks K1nS, I am going to post of pic of me now and update it every month to see if I'm looking slimmer, I bloody hope I do after at least 2 months!

Kit 603, if I lived near you I'd take you under my wing and bring you with me lol.... I have to say it's one of the nicest group of people I have ever met, everyone is so kind and understanding. I hope if you want to go one day you will find the strenght :) I think you'll be plesently suprised at the response xxx

Kit 603, if I lived near you I'd take you under my wing and bring you with me lol.... I have to say it's one of the nicest group of people I have ever met, everyone is so kind and understanding. I hope if you want to go one day you will find the strenght :) I think you'll be plesently suprised at the response xxx

Haha thanks :)

Ok well all seems to be doing quite well. So far I have resisted the ring doughnuts in my kitchen OH and Lily brought...... I will NOT each one :nope:

I wasn't going to admit my weight but what the hell, who cares, so im 14st 10.5lbs......oh my goodness!!

So I have now decided on my mini targets to keep me focused.....

1) Loose 1/2 stone (14st 3.5lbs) Target Date - 26 August 2009
2) Loose 1 stone (13st 10.5lbs) Target Date - 16 September 2009
3) Loose 10% of body weight (13st 4lbs) Target Date - 7 October 2009
4) Loose 1.5 stone (13st 3.5lbs) Target Date - 14 october 2009
5) Loose 2 stone (12st 10.5lbs) Target Date - 4 November 2009
6) Loose 2.5 stone (12st 3.5lbs) Target Date - 25 November 2009
7) Loose 3 stone (11st 10.5lbs) Target Date - 16 December 2009
8) Loose 3.5 stone (11st 3.5lbs) Target Date - 6 January 2009
9) Loose 4 stone (10st 10.5lbs) Target Date - 27 January 2009
10) Final 3.5lbs (10st 7lbs) Target Date - 10 February 2009

Well done on your targets and for being brave enough to admit to us your weight. You're actually trying to lose exactly the same amount as me I think lol :)

thanks kit :) I will be over the moon if i can hit all the targets but hey, if not it's not the end of the world, better late than never! I cant wait to see the change on the scales this week, it better go down tho not up lol xxx

Hey Laura

Thats great that you are trying to do something!!

I'm the same as you, an emotional eater, put on weight with stress :wacko: and after three mc and tumor removed in the last 19 mths I have put on over 3 stone?!! Ideally I would like to loose 4 stone like you, but even 2 stone at this stage would be good as I have to go back for rmc test results in October and I don't want them to have my weight as an excuse!!!

Anyway I am still up and down at the mo as just had my last d&c 3 weeks ago but I hope in the next couple of weeks to get back on track and join you in your quest to loose weight!!!

Good luck with you weigh in this week xxx

Thank you AS1, I am so sorry for your losses :(
I am in the same situation. Im seeing my gyne next week for a 2nd refferal to st marys in london for RMC tests (they said they will take me but 1st refferal was from dr not gyne so have to re do it grrrr). Anyhow, I feel the same. I dont want them to say it's due to being over weght and there is nothing they can do until I help myself..... But seeing as it bother my OH so much and if im honest I hate it too so I have to do this :)
Maybe we can be weight loss buddies when you feel ready, it's always great to have lots of support. let me know how you get on.

Ohhhh and looking at my targets I should be a hottie by Valentines Day....better make sure OH does something very special for me he he xxx

I like your positivity about it all lol, I tend to put myself down too much :) Good luck :D

Thx Laura, yeah defo - it would be great to be buddies and encourage each other!! :thumbup:

It will also make a nice change not just visiting the mc section on BNB!!! I will defo get on track when I get myself sorted and can be a bit more motivated!!

Oh just about St Marys I may end up there as well as I've been told that they do so many extra tests so it depends if anything comes out of the ones I had done here! I really hope they find some answers for you there. You will have to let me know how soon you get your appoinement after you referral xx

thanks ladies, i will let you know how I get on with the gyne on thursday, im praying she agree's to refer me!! i think i will def go private if not...i dont have the money but if i have to i'll take a loan to cover it.....i'll do anything for answers.
well diet wise, bad day today, woke up feeling so ill, very bad headache / migrane and when I get them it makes me sick too :( BUT im feeling much much better now, but have eaten 2 packs of crips and a lolly (in ice one tho not creamy one lol). So im back to it this afternoon so hopefully not too much damage done. I will do some extra walking / jogging in the week to make up for it :)
Hope ur all ok xxx

well after a rubbish day yesterday i am back on track, i can have up to 15 syns today and so far only had 1!!! woop woop :) xx

my 1st weigh in is tomorrow.....eeeek!! bit scared but excited to see what those scales say :) will update tomorrow evening xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->