Layla Belle Inglis born 1st June 2009

Looks like her daddy! well done :)

xxxxxxxxx

Gorgeous! Love her name. Congratulations to you both!!

i just peeked in and saw more pictures of sweet Layla. it's true, esther... life is so different now.

esther... if you have time & the inclination (and the strength to sit up) please post pics in our June Bug Photo Thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/140814-june-bugs-photos.html#post2265177

so we can see all our LOs in one compilation. =)

(hope you get all healed/rested real soon.) :)

So many congratulations for you all!! She really truly is beautiful!

Thanks for all the lovely messages! Little Layla is doing wonderfully, she's such a pleasure to be around. She's a good sleeper and is getting the hang of feeding, although it seems that's all she wants to do at the moment lol! She's still so tiny, she doesn't fit into any of her clothing we had to go out and buy all 0000 size clothing, and she still has a bit of room in them! I can't imagine her getting bigger and I don't want her to, she's so gorgeous at the moment.

hello just popped in from second trimester, and just wanted to congratulate you, my name is layla and i love it, the funny thing is my nick name is laylabell or loulabell

i was also born with a mop of dark hair,

you daughter is beautiful.

congrats again xxxxxxx

Big congratulations hun! She's gorgeous x x

My baby girl is just over a week old now, it almost makes me sad that she's getting old - even if it's by just a week! She's so gorgeous I just want to bonsai her!

We've finally established breastfeeding which is a great deal off my mind, although she's doing a lot of demand feeding and marathon feeding to get my supply up, so haven't been getting a lot of sleep and she has been very grizzly as well - combination of being hungry and possibly having a sore tummy!

Anyway will post up some more pics of my beautiful baby girl tonight!

hello just popped in from second trimester, and just wanted to congratulate you, my name is layla and i love it, the funny thing is my nick name is laylabell or loulabell

i was also born with a mop of dark hair,

you daughter is beautiful.

congrats again xxxxxxx

Thanks hun! What a coincidence as well with your name and your nickname.

Well the meaning of Layla is "dark haired beauty", and she was born with dark hair and so were you, so is a very fitting name!

All that hair... she is adorable. Many congratulations and well done you.
:hugs:
xxx

Aww esther, everytime i see her i want to eat her up ;)
i know they say its an old wives tale but the hair and your acid reflux kind of rings true to what they say!

did you avoid a drip? I dont know too much about inducement, just thought it involved a drip - and were you able to go home when you wanted?

look at the hair..amazing~ congrats.. u got a beautiful baby girl~

hope to see more pics~

Aww esther, everytime i see her i want to eat her up ;)
i know they say its an old wives tale but the hair and your acid reflux kind of rings true to what they say!

did you avoid a drip? I dont know too much about inducement, just thought it involved a drip - and were you able to go home when you wanted?

Thanks!!! I'm nursing her right now at the computer and she's sound asleep, hard for me to not eat her up as well, she's such a little bunny :cloud9: :cloud9:

Yes that wives tale rang true for me! I wonder if your bub will have lots of hair too, considering the reflux you've had! LOL

Yes I didn't have to have the drip fortunately. I just had the cervidil tape (like a tampon) which was inserted the night before - it works to ripen the cervix but it can also in some cases start labour off. Their intention was for the cervidil to ripen my cervix enough for them to rupture my waters, but in fact it started my contractions off that morning. They ruptured my waters and the doctor said that if my contractions didn't progress enough they would put me on the drip, but they progressed very well and they had no need to put me on the drip to hurry them along as my body was doing it all on its own.

I had Layla at 10.20pm on Monday night, and I was released from hospital on Wednesday morning. I did ask to go home on the Tuesday but because I had been induced for high BP, they wanted to monitor it for another day. I am glad I stayed in that extra night though, because I did have a few problems with breastfeeding and they did take their time to do all the neonatal checks as well.

Here is one of the latest pics her daddy took of her, I love it, going to get it printed out really big and framed!

Attachments

• IMG_0495a.jpg
    IMG_0495a.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
My baby girl is just over a week old now, it almost makes me sad that she's getting old - even if it's by just a week! She's so gorgeous I just want to bonsai her!

We've finally established breastfeeding which is a great deal off my mind, although she's doing a lot of demand feeding and marathon feeding to get my supply up, so haven't been getting a lot of sleep and she has been very grizzly as well - combination of being hungry and possibly having a sore tummy!

Anyway will post up some more pics of my beautiful baby girl tonight!

bonsai! haha... I am working on the establishing ... he is trying hard... like a leach! and he has lots of hair on the back not front? huh? old man :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->