Layla ... Dopplers (Again lol)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Layla I seen my MW today & talked breifly about the doppler.

She said the baby is below my pelvic area (?) & doesn't come up until 12 weeks didn't you say 10? Who told you about that? Thought I'd just mention what she said to me.

When did you hear HB with your doppler last time?

x

you show eariler the more babys you have, so i was told 10 weeks on Coby.

Whenn i was pregnanct with Charlie i didnt start showing at all untill after 12 weeks, so that would fit in with what your MD said i guess.

Even tho your womb is growing, its still tucked under the pelvis bone, thats why i dont understand when people say they are showing at 7 or 8 week, i think its impossible myself (just my opinion) I started to show from 9 weeks on Coby and was amazed at that, but then he was big and my 3rd baby.

Id still try the doppler from 10 weeks, have a full bladder coz that will push everything up a bit, you never know!

x

Dunno my OH seems to think I'm look different now from the normal podge & hes always the 'I cant see person' :rofl: I guess all people are different & different bodies maybe.

I still think I'm a chubby though lmao!

with all of mine i seemed to develop an extra layer of fat everywhere, not loads lol but enough for me to feel teh diffrence, i dont think it was me showing tho coz it happened early.

I still belive that if the womb is still under your pelvis then you cant be showing (not you personaly, i mean anyone) its just the logical way i think.

x

sorry to but in ...

i started to get a little hard bump from 13weeks
but with Harley i started to look pregnant when i was about 8weeks i think it was to do with constipation and being bloated all the time, and the fact you dont feel the need to suck it in all the time:rofl:

bet you cant wait to be huge wobs - i was the same fiorst time round then as soon as i was huge i hated it lol
just enjoy being able to shave your legs and see your fairy - before its to late

and the fact you dont feel the need to suck it in all the time:rofl:

lol thats so true!! everytime i got pregnanct i relaxed my tummy mucsles, hmm, maybe thats wehre the extra layer of fat came from?! lol

xx

Char

The first time I got the baby's HB this time round was 9weeks and 4 days and even then, I could only just hear it and the display wouldn't pick it up because it was really faint. I could hear my heartbeat over it and thats all the display would pick up. Oh, and I was only 7st2 then, so if even a lil shrimp like me could hardly hear it at nearly 10 weeks, it will often be much later before a normal size person hears it.

Its gonna drive you mad until you hear it isn't it?

Is there an icon on this doppler that tells you if its your HB or not? Something I read suggested it does lol ....

I'm pretty calm about the doppler tbh because I knew before hand I prob won't hear it yet - Would be nice to though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->