Layla

:hugs: Glad you are getting the support you need Im sure it will all be fine soon :)

xx

Its finaly happend :)

Coby was jumping n the sofa next to me while i was holding Adam, Coby fell and elbowed Adam in the head....Adam wasnt badly hgurt or anything but he did cry alot and i had the bigest rush of feelings go through me, love, protectiveness, etc etc

Since then i love him so much, my little ginger ninja hehe :D i look at him now and cant belive i didnt feel anything and that it took him to get hurt before it all kicked in, better late than never tho i guess.

Emotion wize im much happier, i am going to refuse counciling now, i really dont think i had PND, if i did have it then i defo dont have it now, i managed to pull myself out of it myself.

We go out alot dureing the days, lots of toddler groups and long walks so i still wont be on much but im about and happy :)

Thanks everyone for your suport

xx

:hugs:Sometimes it is just so good to get out of the house

Way to go hun, i'm so glad you are feeling better :hugs:
I know you don't like the hugs but tough, you deserve them :lol:

Thats fantastic news Layla im really pleased for you

xx

Oh Layla thats great - in its own way of course like you say. Hope his wee head is better bless him

Great update - lovely to see you back on form & posting piccies & updates :hugs: x

:hugs: So glad things are lookin up hun
xxx

so glad your feeling alot better hun :D:D xx

That's fantastic news. :hugs: Happy to hear you are feeling better

Awwww that is fantastic babe, I am so pleased for you!!!

(I call Alfie 'My Little Ginger Ninja' :lol:)

I hope to see you about hun, I am so pleased you are feeling better!!! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->