Layla

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Thinking of you

I hope you peak at the forum & things are better for you.

Would love to know how lil man is :hugs:

I've been thinking about Layla too.

Was going to text her but didnt want to bambard her.

Hope youre feeling ok chick if you manage to get a quick looksie.

Xx

I only pop on and off the forum at the moment... is everything ok with Layla? Has something happened?
Hope everything is well

Not missed anything just wee man has bad colic and she posted things were a bit hard :D Just hoping shes ok I'm guessing they are trying to get routine & sleep no doubt.

i was thinking about Layla this morning too. hope you're ok hun

I've text her - Shes ok! Got some pampering on order I believe ;)

good good, hey wobs we should leave the kids with stu and we should go get pampered

oh right , thanks for replying.

Hope everything is alright Layla

was thinking 'bout her as well as I didn't see her posting :baby:

glad she is ok :hi:

HI, thanks for asking about me

Been getting a few texts so i thought i better come on and update you all.

I hve been diagonsed with PND and refured for counciling which im not happy about, but as i refused tablets then it seems i havent got a choice, my HV wants to me see someone.

I cant bond with Adam atall, i love him and i accept now that he is mine (didnt belive or feel he was my baby for a while) but i still cant get that deep bonded feeling going with him. i look at him and dont really feel much :(

Adam himself is doing great tho, he is smiling lots now.
He still suffers from colic in the evenings but not as bad as he did thanks to the cow and gate comfort milk.
I have managed to fit him and feeds in to my routine so it doesnt interfer with school runs and dinner times etc, he also now only wakes up once for a feed at night, so me and jase take it in turns which means every other night i get a full nights sleep.

Adam is feeding every 3 to 4 hours in the day time tho and he takes up to 5oz, weight wize he is doing fab! he was 8lbs 9 and a half oz born and now (weighed today) he is 11lbs 9 and a half oz.

Jase has been fantastic to me, without him i would be alot worse i think, hes helped out so much and is suporting my feelings 100% he doesnt judge me or get angry at me coz i cant bond with Adam, im so lucky to have him.

Im not on here much at the mo untill things settle down for me, i will pop back on now and again to try to keep up to date with everyone :)

x

BIG :hugs: just knowing what is feeling wrong etc and saying it is the biggest most important step Layla. My HV worried about me tbh and I shrugged it off! I've been feeling low but I don't think I need to see someone or say anything because like you they justs want to give out tablets! I just have some baby blues so Im not going to mention it to them. Do whats comfortable & right for you don't be pushed into it.

Im so pleased you have such great support from your partner (hi jase lol) Stus been the same with Caitlin (although much to my surprise haha) ...

Take care won't you whist your not on so much

x x

Big big :hugs::hugs: Layla. I have been thinking about u alot!

xxx

Big :hugs: Layla, thanks for coming on letting us know how you are. You know were all here for you when you need us.

nice to hear from you Layla
take care hun :hugs:

:hugs: nice to hear from you Layla, im glad you have Jase to support you through your hard time. I felt the same when i had Rhys so i know what you are going through... hopefully over time you will learn to show him affection in your own way xxxx

hi Layla :hi:

good decision not to go on the tablets straight away, it is better to see if it gets better without any tablets!

I am sure you will bond with Adam sooner or later, it is just much up at the moment (4 kids, I wonder how you do it anyway!!!)!

all the best, take care :hi:

Hi Layla, was thinking of you today thought i hadnt seen you post much.
Sorry you're having a rough time at the mo, i really hope things look up soon, am glad you have jase for support too. Sending a big hug ((((())))) xx

Hey Laya, So sorry you're going through a difficult time. It must be great knowing you have the support you need from Jase.

Glad Adam is doing well, Im sure in time you will get the bond you need and im sure things will start looking brighter over time hun

Thanking of you and big hugs :hugs:

Stef xx

Great to hear from you babe!! At least you have a way forward now, that is the main thing. I am sure all will be fine in time, you are not someone to let things get the better of you without a fight!

Nice to hear Adam is doing well and Jase is a great help. You take care babe and I hope to see you on here again soon! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->