Laziness?

Rousseau31

Reaction score
Anyone else lazy? And I'm not talking about sickness or exhaustion (although I know those don't help). Just pure laziness.

For days I haven't wanted to cook, clean, do laundry, pluck my brows... :haha: I literally want to do NOTHING but lay in bed ALL DAY. I have to drag myself to do anything. I don't remember experiencing this with DS. Anyone else super lazy?

Me! My DH is hounding me for it, haha. I always try to make him do things that are much easier/more convenient for me to do because I don't want to get up

I've been having this. It basically is tiredness, it's just not that sleepy/yawning feeling...it's just the feeling of not being arsed to do anything!

Oh I'm sure DH is regretting this pregnancy thing right now! :haha: he hasn't said much but I feel bad abusing him like this... just not bad enough to get off my butt and do things myself!

In all seriousness, though, I called him over to refill my drink. It's just pathetic. Bless him for putting up with me.

Glad to hear DH is in good company though!

Oh me! Its the worst with this pregnancy. I could sit on my butt for days at a time if I could. Yes some days im sick. But most of the time I just cant do it lol. My DH has been very good but mentioned it today, not in a mean way but "I dont remember you being this bad the other times" haha!!

I feel the same!! Luckily I'm on leave from work so I've been able to lay in bed all day but today I had to run errands and I was the biggest baby ever, trying to have OH take off from work to do it for me lol.

Me! He did everything last night while I sat and watched a film. I feel so rubbish about it but no enthusiasm to get up and do it. Do you think it's calm before the storm ladies?

Oh yes. I set a timer for 10 minutes and get as much done as I can during that time. That is all the time my kids give me, anyway. I can get the whole main floor of my house tidied (with the kids tidying their toys) in that span of time and also start vacuuming. I am so tired with this pregnancy that I have to rest for quite a while and set another timer to finish vacuuming. I need to work in my bedroom. It is disgusting! My OH works 60 hours a week, so I'm on my own with this.

I'm a teacher and we're on winter break right now. Thank god! But I only have a week left and I don't know where I'll find the motivation to get up at 5:30am every morning again!

Yes, it's awful! And with DD I don't have time to be lazy. The only times I let my laziness take over is when I'm feeling too poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->