Lazy baby at 12 week scan

pansorie

Reaction score
I had my NT scan today, and everything was awesome. Before I went into my scan I ate some cheese cubes and chugged a bottle of orange juice. This was a regular practice with my daughter, and when I ate or drank a sugary product she would be bouncing off the walls.
This baby I was surprised to see just laying there, with its back to us. Every so often LO would bounce, but not much else.
So the ultrasound tech had me lay on my side for 10 minutes. When she came back in baby had moved to its back, but just was kinda laying about.
I told my husband and he said this will be our lazy baby that we have always wanted. :D
Did anyone else have an unenthused baby during their scans?

I had mine on Friday and it was the same! I had some fizzy cola bottles on the way to the hospital but it wasn't for moving despite her really prodding it. She told me to go for a walk and eat and drink something else and come back in 20. Had some fruit salad and juice and it still wasn't overly enthused! They only just managed to get the measurements they needed as they were just about to give up.

Yes! Got a scan at 10+5 and LO made it difficult for her to even get measurements! Baby was just relaxing away, refusing to even stretch or move their hands!

She made me lay on my side, back on my back, use the restroom, everything! We eventually got enough stretches for our measurements and a few good pictures.

It was the complete opposite of DS who was jumping around like crazy!

My second-born was SUCH a lazy fetus. I had at 6 scans with him and only saw him move a LITTLE at the 20-week, just to roll over, and that was it. Never again, never before. I was worried something was wrong, but nope. He's a lazy 3-year-old now. Haha.

My first daughter was the ideal baby for the techs. She was always laying in the perfect position for them to get measurements and see everything. Even as a baby she was on the lazy side, didn't start walking until she was 15 months old. My second and third on the other hand were the trouble makers lol. We had multiple scans with them because they wouldn't cooperate. I do think that it is a good indication of how they will be when they're here.

My two year old wasn't super busy for his ultrasounds. He definitely makes up for it now. That kid never stops moving. He's even incredibly active while sleeping.

I had the opposite yesterday, mine was non stop wriggle city!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->