Lazy baby...

Kittee

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Why must she tease me so? After a very active day on Weds, yesterday and today she's been very lazy. I think I only felt her kick me 3 or 4 times yesterday and today I haven't felt her yet at all.

I'm drinking OJ to try and stimulate her but she's having none of it.

Oh how I yearn to be 25+ weeks so I can feel her every day!

:wacko:

Scary ol' monsters isnt it!! My little one tries to scare me - she was quiet yesterday and today (punctuated by the odd kick/wriggle) here and there - but she usually gets quite busy in there while I'm having supper. Last night she didnt and I was panicking - but then she decided to start having her airs and graces around 11pm and when I went to bed at midnight she was having her own little party! I dont know if she's usually active then as I'm normally asleep by 10.30 - but I was very grateful having been worried about her all day and evening!

Little monster!!

:)
x

mine does this too and i'm nearly 27 weeks! even went in to get checked the other day as he/she had been quiet for days, all was fine though turned out they were kicking into my bladder/back instead and I couldnt feel it...
wonder whether it correlates to how lazy / active they will be after they are born??

Not lazy... just likes her "quiet days"... :winkwink:

You don't know, when she starts getting REALLY active, regularly, you might then yearn for a moment's rest :dohh:

Hope that your presentations have gone really well :hugs:

QT

Hey thanks QT. I haven't had the one for today yet....but the folks I have to present to are here, just having meetings with other folks. :)

Oye just got a little kick as I typed that. :)

Hey thanks QT. I haven't had the one for today yet....but the folks I have to present to are here, just having meetings with other folks. :)

Oye just got a little kick as I typed that. :)

There you go, reminder that she is still there :cloud9:

Hope that your presentation goes great: smile and be yourself :)

QT

mine does that too, he'll kick and bruise me one day and then will be still and might flutter. the only real action i get from him on his quiet days are his jumps from hiccupping. it's just much more comforting to know he's fully active though. maybe they grow on their quiet days?

My baby is very lazy! I get a few quicks when i go to bed and a few throughout the day but in general i think baby likes his/her sleep a bit like mummy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->