Leaky boobs

blondebabe

Reaction score
Oh my, how embarrassing this is to ask, but who else is having leaky boobs? its like a clear fluid coming out every so often. Its not lots yet but im nearly 24 weeks and i was wondering if any1 else is having this too? and also when does it get worse? i went shopping for breast pads yesterday for when it does get worse...

I havent got it yet, but i remember waking up at about 22 weeks with my eldest to a huge wet patch on the bed - i thought i'd dribbled in the night lol. I was a bit relieved when i figured it was from my boobs, I couldnt understand how that much saliva could have come from my mouth in one night hehe

When I took off my bra yesterday, I noticed a small drop of clear liquid on my nipples, but not enough to be "leaking". I was wondering myself about this, because (sorry if this sounds stupid!) I was thinking that if I start leaking now then will I run out of colostrum?

Hope someone has a better answer for you, sorry!

oh btw, I didnt really leak with #2&3, so best to just have the pads on hand...I spose they really leak once your milk comes in after birth. Without a pad they can spurt half way across the room without even touching them!

When I took off my bra yesterday, I noticed a small drop of clear liquid on my nipples, but not enough to be "leaking". I was wondering myself about this, because (sorry if this sounds stupid!) I was thinking that if I start leaking now then will I run out of colostrum?

Hope someone has a better answer for you, sorry!

you wont run out! x there will be plenty for the baby, its just your body practising making it!

oh thank god this is what i thought! i thought....."oh no its coming out already there wont be enough for baby" x

I haven't been leaking, but have had very chapped nipples already. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

no mine have been ok but then again my OH is loving smothering me with baby oil on my bump and hips and boobs "jus to make sure i dont get stretch marks" lol :) so maybe try some oil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->