Least Favorite

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
In all honesty, what is your least favorite part about pregnancy? Mine is having terrible allergies and peeing every time I sneeze. So embarrassing. :(

Honestly (please don't judge me) I hate how big my va-jay-jay gets during pregnancy...very happy when it goes back down to normal size afterwards lol

I really hate not being able to sleep comfortable as I can only normally sleep in one position and that's on my tummy I am hating sleeping on my sides makes me ache all over and I don't sleep well at all :-(

I am hating how exhausted I am. Its just from caring for 2 kids and being pregnant, as I just had my bloods done and I'm not anemic. But I just have no energy whatsoever... even getting dinner cooked in the evening wipes me out!!

I'm also approaching that stage where my pelvis is just done. :haha: Getting up in the mornings is SO hard because my pelvis hurts from the SPD. :( I hate having to limp around like I'm approaching 92 years old, instead of being under 30. :cry: It hurts!

There's plenty of other things I'm not enjoying this time, but those are the two that I struggle the most with every day. :cry:

Being told what people think I should and shouldn't do, I'm pregnant not broken :(. At the end of the day I run the house etc heavy lifting when folk aren't around. It bugs me that folk think that I'm not capable of deciding what I can and can't safely do .... Lifting my handbag is not something that I need a hand with. They tend to really go off if they find out I'm still working out and walking my dogs....

Sorry ranted a bit there

The nausea! Still taking anti-nausea meds and I expect to be on them until the baby is born. The meds help, but I always have an underlying feeling of nausea, I cannot wait for that to be gone!

Swelling. My feet are insane and hurt. Not to mention my kankles.

I went for a walk today and it was painful & heavy on the lower belly. I started getting b&h and they didn't die down til an hour after lunch. I think the honeymoon easy bits with this pregnancy has officially ended.

Hard to say, but I think the crushing exhaustion is probably #1.

I have HG, so there is that. Normal pregnancy things: SPD, stretch marks and my vagina can sometimes feel very soar grrr!

Not being able to have a large glass of wine in an evening if I've had a trying day with DD....

There is a bit of a list, but the worst for me is morning sickness, luckily that phase has passed!

I'm not pregnant any more (5 years too late :haha:) but mine was definitely not being able to sleep on my stomach! Thats the only way i get comfortable

I think it's different with each one but for me this time, it's the gestational diabetes which I've never had before, it's been absolutely miserable especially since I was diagnosed early on (14 weeks) the exhaustion, jitteriness and for me since I'm controlling it with diet, only being able to have a very small amount of carbs (no glasses of milk, pancakes, chips, ice cream and on and on for me :( )

I've gotten lucky and not really had heartburn. Granted, I'm only 28+3. I am definitely starting to get annoyed with not being able to get off the couch easily. My center of gravity is all out of whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->