Least Favorite

Peeing all. The. Time
Stretch marks
No sleep
And I especially HATE all the ignorant comments and questions.

The morning sickness was a nightmare, watching the scale go up so much, heartburn, barely getting sleep, the nasty discharge!!(sorry tmi)

Having GD for sure. Diet controlled but bub is still on the big side and so I'm waiting for a scan at 39 weeks to see if I'll be induced at 40 or have a c-section.

Mine is a toss-up between not being able to sleep and constipation.

Weight gain, hip pain, constant yeast infections, and lack of a sex life because my hoohaa is so swollen.

Wait.. that's 4 things. Lol.

My favorite this is feeling him move. It's amazing. :)

Not being physically capable of everything I want to do

With my first pregnancy it was hands down the constipation and thrush. it felt like every other week I had a bout of thrush or was constipated. This time around it's been the migraines. I usually control my migraines through diet, but this pregnancy i've had quite a few even though my diet hasn't changed.

Spd, exhaustion and I've started fainting, I fainted in the supermarket earlier today! I've nearly gone about 6 times now. I did this last time too! Xx

I really hate not being able to sleep comfortable as I can only normally sleep in one position and that's on my tummy I am hating sleeping on my sides makes me ache all over and I don't sleep well at all :-(

^^ this, I get stuck in bed and can't turn over..my hips get stuck (SPD), I was awake for2 hours the other day at 3am as I just couldn't get comfortable, sometimes im better sleeping sitting up

Last night was the worst for sleep. Each time I would start to drift off, she'd do this big, rolling stretch right on top of my bladder and I'd have to get up to pee. Ugh.

My worst thing has to be turning over every hour in bed coz of my hips kill and indigestion sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->