Leaving 3rd tri with devastating outcome

I'm so so sorry for your loss :(:( life is so unfair & it angers me that God can be so cruel especially to two people who went through so much to have a baby :( it's every parents worst nightmare & I'm really sorry youve had to endure something so horrific :(:( I hope you & ur husband can find some strength in each other . You are in my thoughts & may ur gorgeous little girl rest in peace xxxxx

So sorry to read this, words can't express enough sympathy. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: There are no words hun... Losing a child is devastating and given your situation I can only imagine how hard it's been for you the past few weeks.

My heart goes out to you for your loss. Just know that it seems so hard right now, like nothing will change but I'm telling you things will get better. It's probably hard to imagine life getting better without your beautiful daughter and again I am so sorry for what you are going through. Just try to take it day by day. Know that YOU and the Drs did everything possible to keep the baby safe.

Unfortunately, things like this still happen. And it is so hard, it is so painful.
Sending lots of love, hope you get through this stronger and more beautiful than ever

--Taylor

I am so sorry for your loss,:cry: words aren't enough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back