Leaving 3rd tri with devastating outcome

I am so so so sorry this happened to you!! there are no words! you and your family are in our hearts and prayers!

I am so incredibly sorry to read this, how absolutely devastating. There are no words which can express how sad this is to hear. My thoughts are with you xxx

I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be, so sorry, x

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. It's incredibly heartbreaking. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending all the healing prayers and love your way xx

What a tragedy. I'm so so sorry. Crying for you. Hoping you find the strength you need xx

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your husband xx

There are no words.
All our love and prayers to you and your family. Be strong.

xxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family :hugs: :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry Hun that you and your family are having to go through such pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you x

I'm so so sorry, thinking of you and your precious baby x x x x

There were no signs. I didnt have a difficult pregnancy, everything was very uneventful until that horrible day. I will never be the same.

There were no signs. I didnt have a difficult pregnancy, everything was very uneventful until that horrible day. I will never be the same.

Oh love I just want to hold you!!! My heart breaks for you!! Xxx

So sorry for your loss. Take your time to heal and cherish the little moments that you held her.
Your story moved me to tears. Wishing you a miracle! X

There are no words. I am so very sorry you and your family are going through this.

hi... I saw this post some days ago but couldnt bring myself to read it... However, I didn't forget. I can't imagine the pain, the hopelessness, the void in your soul after such a life event. You are right, there is no reassurance. No one can lift that veil of sadness but yourself.
But...
The time will come... somehow you will find the way. On a given morning you'll wake up and life will become bearable again, and with lots of love from the people around you, you will make it through this black hole...
I hug you from a distance and truly hope from the bottom of my heart that you find all the joy that you were deprived, and that you find new purpose. :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->