Leaving bnb- if u would like to keep in contactplease read

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by sarina53172, Mar 31, 2011.

1. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

If you would like to keep in contact with me by e-mail please send me a message here....and ill give you my e-mail

thanks...ive met some very nice people here =]

2. Nolly

Nolly 35+ TTC#1???

Why are you leaving Sweetie? If you dont mind me asking?

3. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

I would just rather not be apart of this site...and if any women would like to stay updated with my situation i would have no problem keeping an update with their situation =]

4. 9babiesgone

9babiesgone 2 kids-17angels

i cant message you. it wont let me. I am going to miss you. pm me ifyou are still on here, and let me have your email addy.

5. Jetset

Jetset Well-Known Member

That is a real shame... I have followed your progress on here this last month!

Why not take a few days away and see how you feel. After all, it is only a forum and you can dip in and out as you please :)

I hope everything is ok and you get your :bfp: this month!

6. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking of going. I do wish you all the very best for the future and hope that you consider popping in from time to time to let us know how you are.
    Take Care x

7. Hopin&Prayin

Aww hun don't leave!! I'm gonna miss you!! Just take a small breather for a few and stay here peezzzzzzzzzzzzz :hugs: Don't let some ladies on here discourage you hun were all here for you and each other to support each other no matter what, everyone probaby thinks I'm crazy cuz of all the weird things that has happened to me, I just shrug it off and look straight ahead... please don't go!! :flower:

8. SteffieLee

SteffieLee Mommy of 3

Ah, why is everyone leaving? :( good luck hun! Will def. miss you.

9. Ilovehim89

Ilovehim89 Well-Known Member

10. Zoey1

Zoey1 Baby Juliette Born 6/10

It makes me sad that you're leaving the site. This place was so wonderful when I last took part in it, in 2008/2009. I have followed some of the posts and it seems that people are not nearly as supportive as before. It's truly sad. I hope that when I began TTC in June/July, things will be different.

Take care hun!! :hugs: