Leaving???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KX

Reaction score
Can I just ask as I am confuzzled as to why everyone is leaving? It seems Lauz Vicky Dionne and I want One have left?:wacko:

OMG why can't people leave things how they are?? Sorry K its not personal it's been a couple of things here & there so in a way I am glad you have posted.

Dionne ... posted about why.

Lauz & Vicky ... They had a personal offline friendship with Imi that has nothing to do with anyone. They have fell out. It has nothing to do with BabyandBump. If they have decided they are not comfortable with being here whist things are tense than sorting the friendship with Imi out then that is their choice. This arguement is between them 3 & has nothing to do with MY forum or other people.

Oh dear! What a shame, just thought something was up for them to be posting elsewhere!

Rumour had it she left but she is posting.

I'm really not going to tiptoe around people if they want to leave because of issues that have nothing to do with my forum then it's up to them. I have never said they were not welcome here or ever will.

Ok ... For a start im not sure where this rumour that vicky and laura have left has come from?? if so thats up to them it has NOTHING to do with BabyAndBump ... the fact that this forum has got involved has bloody annoyed me.

I PERSONALLY have decided that my friendship with them both is no more but that does not mean that they have had to leave nor have i told/asked/ or wanted them to, so why the have is beyond me.

If this is hows its going to be then i shall be the one to step down and move on, as i for one am not having the good reputation of BabyAndBump Being tarnished nor do i wish for my friendship with wobbles to be damged.

Imi
xxx

Oh dear! What a shame, just thought something was up for them to be posting elsewhere!
Sorry KX I was just being straight up than going the long way round.

It really is because of personal issues. Shame they brought the attention to BabyandBump because theres been a handful of people mention it today.

I'm not interested I'm due to move tomorrow & the post in TTC bit. Honestly don't want the hassle :cry:

An I'm not having mods step down for other peoples decisions out of BabyandBumps control.

You are?? huh hunni your not the only one ....

I've been bloody sick of all this shit for WEEKS and it has really got me down, if they want to leave FINE but you know what im SICK to Death of ALWAYS being painted the fucking bad guy.

BabyAndBumps reputation? all I done was ask a question nothing in relation or that will tarnish the forums reputation!:wacko:

S'ok nobody is pointing any fingers.

If someone choses to leave that is completely up to them. All that can be said about this situation is it's for completely personal reasons and are welcome back anytime.

THREAD CLOSED*

S.C>

*Takes admin hat off and stuffs it back in the cupboard :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh