*Leeds ladies*

Morning ladies,
Hope you are both having a good day, the weather looks lovely today, bloody typical it rained while we were at camelot :dohh:, apart from the rain camelot was fun, i'm a right wuss when it comes to going on rides but i did manage to be brave and go on a kids rollercoaster and the water chute :happydance: and even better when i went on the mini rollercoaster and they came to put the bar down my heart was racing cause i didn't want to look like a fat cow if the bar wouldn't go down, but with a lot of breathing in luckily it closed, i would have been mortified if i had to get back off :blush:

Happy birthday Rwll :cake: hope you are having a great day, its also Allan's birthday today so me and the kids are going to spoil him all day, he's still in bed at the moment, i thought i'd leave him there while i fly to the WR and get him some presents, i didn't get my maternity allowance while Monday so i haven't had time to get him anything yet :dohh: but he's quite good at having long lie ins if i leave him to it so we are sneaking out in a bit. Try not to worry too much about ur weight, i kept a eye on mine upto been about 30 weeks pregnant and cause at that point i hadn't gained much i relaxed a bit and thats when the weight went on, when i started slimming world 6 weeks ago i weighed 1 stone 9lb's more than i did at the start of my pregnancy :dohh: i'll admit i was gutted. Unforetunatly shifting it isn't as easy as i hoped and in fact this week i've gained 2lb's :dohh: but it was my birthday and we have had 2 days out all in the same week so i expected a gain, i'll get back on track this week xx

Madly, how r u? glad to hear Harry is doing well, sending :hugs: to you all. I can't do just dance etc i'm really poorly co-otdinated and can't follow the moves, i struggle doing the step exercises on the wii fit, i'm fine if its just stepping backwards and forwards but if the put some sideways steps in i'm doomed :haha: xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Glad you had a good day yesterday Bernie hon despite the :rain: I too like the `tamer` rides these day :dohh: Hope Allan had a lovely birthday :cake:

Happy Birthday rwll hope you have had a lovely day too :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->